chapter 8:choco

Next morning

Nelly POV

*Yawn* i used my hands to rub my eyes. It morning and my night was the best night I've had so far since I came to new York. My dream felt so real i dreamt that Torak carried me in his arm and took Care of me lovingly It was as if I could actually smell his scent like freshly made pancakes with toppings even now. I closed my eyes and let my nose take over, i didn't know my leg was tangled with the blanket and I was about to get off my bed but then feel but this time it wasn't on the floor, it was on my mate, so many Sparks. I looked into his eyes I see want in it, I understand his holding back I am too but it's for the best until I know who he really is I won't let him mark me.

"Morning to you too choco" he broke the silence with his sleepy voice and oh my it makes my knee weak.

I snapped from my daze I thought he was staying in his house"what are you doing here?" I asked getting up to stand

"Last time I checked I stay here" he replied also getting up and stretching. Hollie macaroni his not wearing a shirt and his abs that makes him more sexy. NO I can't be weak now I turned around and breathe in and out then walk to his wardrobe took a one of his top and toss it to him.

"Put this on I'm leaving" I said going out of the room to find Tori I'm going to pull her hair until she begs for mercy.

I concentrated on her scent and follow it was on the other side of Torak bed room. I opened the door and she was still sleeping, I lunch towards her and jumped on her with all my weight.

"Ahh!!! What The" she shouted

"You betrayal, you told me his not going to be around"

"Ahhh Nelly I think you broke my spine, you know for a normal lycan you manage to hurt me" oh no I forgot she can't find out about my secret "i thought Luna power comes after getting marked" I need to change the topic.

"T-thats not what I came here for Tori, you said your brother won't be around" i said sitting comfortably on the bed

"I also thought that as well but I don't know why the sudden change of plan but the good part is that he carried you to the room without waking you up"
She said as she also try to sit down "ayiyayi you broke my spine"

"Stop whining it will heal...uhm tori...earlier you said he carried me to the room. Explain"

"Mte what is there to explain, you were to heavy so he simply help. And besides I don't see anything wrong with your mate taking care of you, he even manage to pack your wild hair"

"I thought you were the one to pack my hair and take care of me"

"Nope, and I was going to ask why you slept like a dead. We made noise and even carried you around and you didn't even wake up. It would have been easy to get you kidnapped" she's is right

"I don't even know what got into me...i only sleep like that only if im stressed or I'm very comfortable with where I'm sleeping" it's true I sleep like a dead cause I was actually stressed.

"So you where comfortable in my arms?" Torak said.

I turned to the door and there he was resting his shoulder on the door frame with a slight smirk and a question look on his face.

"You think to high of your self don't you?" I ask him

"I'll be in the bathroom you two can continue" Tori said leaving us in her bedroom

"Of course I think high of myself how else am I supposed to think as an alpha?" He replied as he walk to the bed trying to intimidate me.

"You-you" he raised a brown. I don't want to insult him because he helped me yesterday. "Thank you" I simply said.