chapter 22: smoothie

Nelly Norman

I use the opportunity to think as I made my way to my room in Torak's gigantic Crocs.

My day today was a Chinese rollercoaster.

A little recap:

This morning I think I survived a near death.

Torak printed hickeys on my neck.

Ice cream Sunday was marvelous until the butterflies in my stomach starts intruding the ice cream in my stomach after Torak told me he loves me. Which is crazy because he said he can onle love one person and that's Felisha, so what's the sudden move, is he telling the truth..

And I ruin the perfect vibe by telling him someone tried to murder me.

Then subconsciously I fucking peck him, I blame my lycan for that part.

Hey! what'd I do?

I freeze. My lycan spoke to me again. I'm so excited..I'm finally getting a connection with my lycan.

I twirl.

"Hello?" I yelled hoping my lycan reply me.

You don't need to shout.

"sorry" I tuck my hair behind my ear.

You don't need to talk either I can hear your thoughts.

"Ou ok" I continue walking upstairs.

'Uhh hey I'm Nelly Norman-

I know that, I live in you and I also have access to your memories.

I blink a couple of times.

'You know everything?

Yea

That means she knows about my personal life.

You know I can hear you right.

'I know but you can also pretend you can't.

She laughed.

'What's your name.

My name is lilly, I am the second strongest and powerful lycan created by the moon goddess. I have been reincarnated into your body after so many decays.

'Wow that's so cool, I have the strongest and powerful lycan.

I'm the second strongest.

'Yea what ever, who's the first by the way.

I'm unable to remember, I still can't remember what happened to me before reincarnation. Even though I wish to.

I plugged in my key into the door lock and unlock the door.

'Is there anything I can do to help?

I'm not sure but if our mate can help us partially connect I think he can help me recall my lost memories.

I opened the door and I was greeted by my room mates.

"Konichiwa everyone" I waved.

"Hey babe, we are playing solitaire you interested" Allie asked.

"How was your 24hours with my brother" Tori walked up to me.

It didn't take me any more time and I explain to them everything that happened except our time at the park and the ice cream Sunday.

After I told them about it they shared their funny comments and we all started to laugh.

After our gist I hit the shower and brush my teeth. I exit the restroom and I met them talking about something on top of Tori's bunk bed.