Chapter 23: Torak Donovan's POV

Torak Donovan POV

After my mate left to take a wazz.

"I'm not happy with you sis" I said to my sister while we video chat. "How many times did I tell you to stop making unnecessary sacrifice for me, I don't want it" my voice is firm and deep.

"Yea yea I know but what can I do, you were depressed and I didn't want to pressure you" she said.

I sigh "Tori no matter how much the case is please stop sacrificing for me, I don't want it"

She punt "fine " she agreed.

"Thank you"

"Yo Bea your mama wants to speak to you" I heard Zeke voice from behind.

"What's Zeke doing there with you" I asked immediately.

She chuckled and blush red.

"Who are you talking to?- Ou hey Torak what's up, is Nelly still mad at you" Zeke blabbed nonstop as usual.

I hope Zeke and Tori aren't hooking up cause that will be highly weird, cause his my bro and she's my-

Tori pull her shirt to the side to reveal the mate mark on the landing of her shoulder.

"YOU HAVE A MATE??" I almost shout.

Tori face is still red "who knew this guffy head was destined to be mine, I'm not gonna lie I had a crush on Zeke in the first place" she ruffled Zeke head and Zeke peaked her cheeks.

I glared at the scenerio.

"Zeke get the fuck away from my sister" I growl. "I don't want anything going on with the both of you, no, it unacceptable I wholeheartedly decline it"

Zeke beat my sister in talking.

"No can't do bro" Zeke shakes his head. "I know you're the boss T buh when it comes to my mate no one is superior to me" his voice was firm and his face was ice cold, for the first time in my life I'm seeing Zeke so serious well except from when his eating a sandwich but this face is scary even I'm almost scared.

I sigh and smile, I'm glad my sister's mate is someone who I can trust with my life, that put my mind at ease.

"Perfect" was the only thing I said and cut the call.

The smile was still on my face. So much has happened recently, I became number one in the NYC enterprises, I realized I want to make my mate happy, I went out on a date with my mate, she almost died, we almost hook up, I confessed my feelings to her, my birthday is coming up, I told my mate everything from head to toe, we drank smoothie together and I found out my one of my brother from another mother is my sister's mate.

Wow life is like a trampoline.

My eyes search for my mate. How many minutes does it takes a girl to wazz. My eyes met her at the food truck.

I approach her. She looked up from her phone with a taco with her.

I eyed her. She such a foodie more than Zeke.

"Let's go" I said.

"No, not yet I ordered a taco for you too" she pats on the empty seat beside her for me to sit "one more please".

I sat down and open my Instagram.

"So I checked the email you sent to me. Turns out you're going to Las Vegas this Friday because you're having a virtual meeting with the sole owner of Hindex, Hindex is one of the top  five-star hotels and club in Las Vegas" she taps her phone screen.

My order came to me. I brought out my wallet to pay.

"I already paid" she looked at me with a cheezy smile.