chapter 19: blue theme party

Nelly pov-19

"This is so pretty" I said admiring my dress in the full display mirror.

"You're very right Nelly" molly said as she wrap her hand around my waist and lean on me.

"And the make-up you're wearing is slay" Allie said from behind me.

"Thanks to me" Tori emerge from somewhere. "Don't forget about the queen like hair"

"Yea, Tori thanks for making me pretty" I thank her.

"Although you really didn't need make-up you have natural beauty" Bella said. "I can just say Tori waste her make up"

I chuckle "to be honest I hate make-up so I don't know.."

"Don't worry bea I didn't use heavy makeup on you" Tori reassure me.

"Thanks" I appreciate her with a small smile. "I appreciate you all for your support today"

"Anytime girl!"

"Girl code"

"We've got your ass bea"

"You can always count on us"

I smile from ear to ear.

"I know" I said. They must have noticed my nervousness.

"Uh..Nel we'll leave you be now..." Tori said signaling for the girls.

I just nod and the left me in the room.

I'm really nervous. I have never in my life dress this much talk less to have so much make up on.

I'm wearing a shiny silk nave blue gown Torak bought me. It has a cup top no sleeve attached, the lower part of the gown has an open part that shows from my mid thigh to my bare legs as the remaining material cover my legs from behind. Too much bare skin but luckily my hair is left down to cover my bare back and sometimes my arm. He also bought me silver accessories adorn with bolt blue gemstone and also Versace Straps heels that match with mini hand bag.

While Tori on the other hand make-up me like a doll. She put on light skin powder, shiny eye outline and my lip gloss. And as for my hair it is styled in waterfall braid with silver ornament to compliment it.

Those two siblings turn me into this.

My phone buzz alerting me I got a notification, I checked my phone and saw Torak sent a message.

Hey...you ready?

Yea..

Awesome...I'm waiting for u downstairs.

I turn off my phone and put in in my purse, the girls rushed in with fast food packages in their hands.

Hmm. Yummy. Sadly I can't wait around and chow.

"Hey!" They said in unison.

"Molly ordered food from McDonald's so we all plan on crashing here" Allie said.

"Yea...yea grate I have to go now, Torak is waiting for me downstairs"

"Awwn they grow up so fast" bella and her dramas.

"See you.." I said to them as I turn the door knob.

I open the door to meet the most spicy, hot, sexy man I have ever seen in my entire life. Am guessing he was about to knock the door.

"Hello beautiful"  he said in a very melodic deep voice as he put his hands down.

He's dressed in the midnight blue suit I choose for him and he had on silverware (silver chain, silver sticker earring on his left ear, silver rings and also silver wrist watch), he had on his black shiny shoes and he allowed his curly wavy long hair fall moderately on his face and somehow rest on his shoulder.