27: letting you in

Warning ⚠️⚠️: there will be sexual intimacy and 🔞 language. Please skip chapter if not interested. You have been warned 💀.

Also I didn't have time to edit this chapter so please be reasonable.

Torak Donovan POV.

My mate and I started heading back to the reserve on my bike after we got our tattoo.

I can feel and hear her hiss and groan from pain of the tattoos. But she doesn't want me to know it hurts her. Stubborn girl.

Honestly, words can't describe what I feel for her. She's not perfect but she's almost there.

Every time I think of her or see her, I feel even though the world is rough or things aren't going as planned. It won't be all that bad when am around her.

To hell with the stupid curse. I don't care whatever the curse is, all I know is that I love my mate with everything I've got and I hope she knows that.

"TORAK STOP!" My mate screams.

My mind went hazel thinking she was hurt. I quickly hold the bike brake and made a sharp stop.

I pulled off my helmet with an immediate effect and gently but quickly enlightened the bike to check my mate.

"Hey you okay?" I removed her helmet and placed it beside her, cupping her cute small face. "Why did you scream? Hurt anywhere?"

She failed holding in her laugh as she burst into a very contagious laugh, unknowingly I started laughing with her.

She tries to talk while she laughs "You..ha...you were so serious...hehe...your face was like..." She starts imitating me "you okay... why'd you scream? Haha... hurt anywhere.." she clenched her stomach as her laugh start to die down.

I just smile a little as she cleans her tears.

"You naughty girl you pranked me" I sat beside her on the bike and nudged her.

My face became serious when she had a sad smile on. She always has that look when she remembers something...sad, like her missing sister or her...dead parents.

She took a deep breath and exhaled "it's been a while I laughed like this"

"You are so cute when you laugh" I told her making her smile. I put my arm around her shoulder and she hiss loudly making me retreat my hand immediately. "Sorry" I apologize.

"It's okay" she pretend.

Ever since I said her tattoos heals fast, her tattoos weren't healing. I didn't know that she'll stop healing.

I worked my jaw when I saw her bite her lips in pain "Why aren't you healing?"

"What do you mean, I am healing, it's just not as fast as yours" she shrugs.

Such a bad lier.

"Heal or else I'm gonna force you to"

She scoffed "what are you gonna make me do? Drink your blood?"

"Hmm naa that's too boring and old, I have other ways" I smirk and played with the tip of her hair.

"Like?" She smirks "there's nothing else you can do Rakie"

My eyes flicker to her's. When other people dares me all I want to do is get angry and finish them off but when she does it all I want to do is kiss her and make her moan my name.

"So" she snapped me from my thoughts "what's it going to be?"

My eyes flicker to her lips then to her bare neck and I couldn't resist leaning in and brushing my lips on her exposed neck. She sucks in my scent and bite her lower lip.