chapter 11: confess

Nelly pov

"Common Nelly have it" Tori was persuading me to drink.

Well not just any alcohol, the alcohol that makes wolves and lycan feel real drunk. I have never in my life taken alcohol.

"Tori I can't" I try reasoning with her.

I am dancing like crazy on the dance floor along side with Molly, Allie, Bella, Tori, ember, Tes and Kyla.

"Why?, for someone who has a mate that doesn't make you feel mated you should find another way to enjoy yourself" Tori said with a intoxicated smile not able to stand well.

I thought about what she said and it true. I haven't been able to enjoy myself why exactly am I not enjoying.

"Two cup was all it took for me to get this drunk cause.. cause I'm alpha blood but it only took a cup to make the other girls go howl" she stopped for a second "I'm sure it will only take you a sip to get drunk unless you are like Torak that finds it hard to get drunk, that boy is really something" she sips her drink.

"Common Nelly" the girls pass me a full cup of their alcohol

"Please Nelly it my birthday" Molly exclaimed.

I am hesitant.

Tori stares at me with sleepy eyes "Ok fine if she doesn't want nobody should for-" I cut her off as she was about to take the cup away.

"Give it" I said stretching my hand.

She looked at me "you don't have to-"

"I know and I said give it. I'm sure I can handle a cup" I cut her off.

I collected the cup and gulped it all at once.

"Yayyyyyy" they all screamed in excitement.

"How do you feel" Tes asked.

I don't feel anything at all. It just feels as if I quenched my taste.

I collected another cup and drank it. Still nothing. I was about to drink another one when Bella stopped me.

"We have a limited amount to drink" bella said.

"Yah...Alpha saaiid.. Alpha said..uhn Tori what did he say again" ember was really high

"Torak said we are only to take two cups only of the good stuff" she said raising up her cup with a slugy smile.

"To hell with Torak and his stupid rule. I don't care about what he says all I care about now is to enjoy myself" I said snatching two cup from a waiter and drinking it at once. Still nothing.

I drank three more I don't feel anything. I was about to take two more when Tori grab my hand and I growled at her, she immediately left me and I drank them both. I kept on drinking so much I lost count.

I'm starting to feel little wozy.

I left my friends behind and ran to the dance floor. I started dancing like wild.

"Come on girls let's set the stage on fire" I shouted for the girls to come join me the sluggishly came and we started dancing together.

We have been dancing for a while now and I don't feel tired at all, I kept on drinking non stop. While dancing I spot someone who was staring at me at the bar island I couldn't see well because of I drank way too much.

The person was still staring. He looks familiar where have I seen him from, I should ask him. I don't know if I was walking but it felt like I was floating. As I was coming closer to him he stood up and walk towards a door.