chapter 12: please don't leave me too

Nelly pov

I woke up with the fresh smell of woodsy and earthly scent filling my nose, i fell cozy, warm and the electrifying sensation swirling in my body is beyond good, if I die here I won't regret it. I felt someone snuggling me and I snuggled more not wanting to leave this feeling.

"If you snuggle me to death I'll never regret" I heard a deep husky sleepy voice that sounds like music in my ear.

"Hmm" I hmm in response taking in the moment.

I snapped to reality. I looked up to see who it was and it was Torak his eyes was closed, his curly shoulder length hair linger on his face making him look somewhat sexy. I Trace his jaw with my eyes and I can't forget the juicy lips especially Lower lip it's slightly plumb I wonder how it tastes.

"Just let me know when you are done" I startled me and also bring me back to my sense.

Why is he on the same bed with me. I let go of him instantly and kicked him off the bed with a little strength making him fly across the room I got out of the bed making speeding out of the room but Torak was quick to block my way. I sped to his left side but he blocked me I did the same to his right but Manage to block me I wanted to fool him so I did as if I was going to his left but when he wanted to catch me I leaped over his head, making my way to the door I was about to turn the knob when he twirled me and held my hand firmly to the door making me back the door and face him.

"First good morning to you too, secondly that was a rude way to wake up your mate and also very cute of you to think a prey like you can run away from a predator like me but don't doubt me it was fun to play early in the morning" he said with his messy hair and a charming smirk.

Little does he know I was only going easily on his know I'm holding back.

I thought about lift him up and throwing him to leave him to fly then punch him like a lot of times until I'm satisfied. I bit my lower lip to push away the thought.

I see him looking at my lips it shows I'm affecting him.

"Don't even think of it" I said to him but he was still staring.

But then it happened so fast that if I wasn't supernatural I wouldn't have seen it. I rushed to the balcony he was gone, did he just jump. I don't see any trace of him. I thought of jumping but I held back I'm trying to stay away from him.

I walked away from the balcony. I was leaving Torak room when I saw Tori about to open the door to the room I had slept the other day I came here.

"Over here Tori" I said closing the door to Torak room.

She gasp loudly

"Well that was a loud gasp" I said opening the door to the room

"What were you doing in Torak room" she asked Pouring a blueish liquid in a glass cup.

"Well you know the usual making attempt to kill him" I said struggled my shoulder.

"Well I don't smell any sexual arousal from you so I'm relieved" I rolled my eyes at her stupid statement.

"What do you think" I asked

She just struggled her shoulder "what do you think I'll think after all you were in his room you are also wearing his shirt" I looked down as soon as she said 'wearing his shirt'

why am I in his shirt. Who put it on for me and also why can't I remember what happened yesterday night.

"To-tori what happened yesterday night?" I asked her afraid to here the answer.

"Ou don't stress it, it the effect of the alcohol it affects the brain. There is no way you can remember what happened especially when you drank way to much" I was panicking when she said that to me, I don't even remember anything after I left the dance floor. "also I'm sure you are having a really bad headache now it is also the effect of the alcohol"