chapter 15: full moon

Nelly pov

I am listening to 'in my head by tjay' while running in the woods.

I woke up really early this morning feeling the urge to go take my lycan for a relaxing run. And also clear my mind.

Last night with Torak was better than expected, I expected him to oppose with my decision but instead he agreed with me. He even told me something that no one else knows which makes me feel proud of myself.

And as for the message deleted. I asked him if he could show me his lycan form today, but unfortunately I deleted it because I thought I was rushing things..I don't want to pressure him much.

I kept on running letting the breeze carry my hair and slapping my face.

I stopped at a clearing area to catch my breath I looked up above the large trees I can see the beautiful view, with the clouds accompanying the sky to greet the new sun.

*Beep beep* my phone watch alarm me it's time to head back to my dorm.

I looked back to see I'm pretty far from the campus.

4 hrs and several minutes

I was calling him for the 6th time, and at the same time I'm applying lotion on my body.

I'm in the room with only Allie, Bella is crashing at Molly's.

He finally Answered the call.

"Hmm?" He said from the other side of the phone. I'm guessing his still sleeping.

"Torak you're still sleeping?" I asked him.

"Ou Choco, it's you...I didn't check my phone screen before connecting the call" he said with husky voice.

"Geez Torak you over slept you have a class in the next one hour and you're still drooling. I sent you a schedule of what you'll be doing until after school. Check it out now" I said putting my lotion in my closet. But he didn't reply me. "Torak?" I called I heard him snore a little "Torak you're sleeping" I shout making Allie throw a pillow my direction and torak jerk up.

"Ahh I'm up" he jerk.

"Torak" I whine.

"Okay fine I'll meet you in collage maze by 10:30 Sharp so we go over everything again" he suggested.

"We have class by 10:00" I remind him.

"Rephrase We'll meet by 9:30 Sharp. Cool?" he didn't let me reply when he disconnected the call.

"How on earth is he going to get ready in the next thirty minutes" I said loudly.

"Shhhhhh" Allie said as she sat up like she was about to kill, her shoulder length hair went wild.

"Yish sari" I coked.

I arrived at the maze five minutes ago and I don't see any trace of Torak around. To be honest I came seven minutes early so it's not his fault.

I have about thirty minutes to English class and so do he. I'm already tired of waiting.

I whine "Torak where are youuuu"

"I'm here"

I jumped holding my chest. He startled me.

"Goodness Torak you nearly gave me an heart attack" I said trying to calm down.

"Good morning" he gave me a little smile and I couldn't help but to feel warm.

"Morning" I replied allowing my eyes to scan him.