chapter 17: Forgiven

Torak pov

It's been two weeks since my mom recovery. Tori finished our deal three days after I told her. I dump everything I was doing my work, my alpha work, school work..I dump them all for now because I wanted to be only a son for now I only want quality time with my mom. My uncle has also been with us ever since, when he saw my mum in good condition it was the first time I saw my uncle genuinely happy.

I have not spoken to my mate ever since my argument with her. I told her to leave the next morning and to never speak of what happened.

My foolish uncle kept her in charge of my business until I'm back, I know he purposely did that so I will come back early but I don't care about my work for now.

She didn't even bother calling me or talking to me. Although last week she apologizing a billion times but I just ghost her.

As much as I don't want to ghost her I have to, she broke the trust I was building for her...but as much as I hate to admit it her presence somehow saved my mom. Beside my lycan can't take this agony it's been incomplete with out her presence...and I know her Luna aura will be fading already since I haven't marked her.

I know she's feeling worse than I am since this mate stuff affects the female more.

Maybe I shouldn't be to hard on her.

My line in command and Lauren haven't found any new.

I really miss my mate and it's all because of this stupid mate pull.

>Back to reality<

I'm currently sitting at the edge of the cliff I brought my mate to before.

My mum, Tori and uncle went for a run in the woods, I oppose cause I didn't really feel like it.

"Hey" my mum says from behind me as she transform back to her human form, luckily she transform with her clothes still on.

"What's up mum" I said to her drinking my vodka.

"I'm alright but you ain't" she said sitting beside me and snatching my drink.

It's dark, no moon in sight just the stars and the cloud in display.

"Mom not with this topic again" I said leaning on my back and close my eyes.

I told my mom about everything that Lauren told me about my mate. To be honest what Lauren told me is an addition to why I am ignoring my mate.

"Torak I'm only trying to stop you from getting yourself hurt" she leans "you love her and she does too"

"Hmhm" I hm in response.

"I'm serious Torak she's not going to hurt you on purpose"

"Really? how do you know that" I asked not bother to open my eye.

"that's not how mate works" she responds "I'm your mother Torak and I know when something is right for you or not.. and as much as it sounds stupid I know Nelly won't hurt you on purpose" she stops to sit up "and if you aren't careful you're just going to regret it in future" she finished and stood up to leave.

"Remember Torak don't make the mistake of ever loosing hope... your dad would be wishing he remembered it" she said and left.

I finally opened my eyes. I was now left alone with my own thoughts.

My mate has never done anything to hurt me even when she had the chance.

Am so stupid...I ruined my relationship with her because she saved my mum's life.