25: spa

Warning ⚠️⚠️: there will be sexual intimacy and 🔞 language. Please skip chapter if not interested. You have been warned 💀.

Also I didn't have time to edit this chapter so please be reasonable.

Nelly Norman pov

Fresh out of the bathroom. His body's dripping water and a black towel wrap firmly around his waist. He toss his beautiful God like hair to the back as he sent that electrifying smile to me.

His midnight blue eyes tailed my naked body making me all wet and blushing.

"Want me to fuck you senseless?" Was what he said or what I think he said.

I bite my lower lips as he walks dangerously to the bed where I sat.

"Answer me Nelly"

"Yes sir" I moan so desperately.

He was very close to me he push me back to rest my back on the bed as his lips travel down to my clit. I close my eyes waiting for something to happen.

"Nelly" he called. I looked at him as he continues to call name and... Fade?

He continue calling my name and shaking me and in a blink of an eye...

"NELLY!!" Tori screamed out my name which scared me and I jumped causing me to fall from the comfort of my bed with a sharp scream landing on my butt.

I rub hurt butt realizing I was being delulu.

Tori kept on laughing.

"You're terrible at waking a person" I noted.

"Get up Nel the guys are about to leave for their flight" Tori said as she gave me a hand up.

"What do you mean, aren't we all going together?" I asked her as I grab one of Torak blue shirt in my closet.
Yea I stole it when he wasn't around.

"Yea but the plans changed, I don't really know why but they told us they need to go first then later tomorrow we can join them" she said as she walked to the door.

"Ou uhm okay, where are the other girls" I asked her as I dig my feet into Torak's Crocs.

"Their downstairs with the other guys, hurry up and come before they leave" she said and shut the door close

It means Torak's going too.

I'll freshen up quickly and meet him.

I sped to the bathroom room with Torak shirt.

Shower and brush my teeth, I didn't bother washing my hair so I packed it into a rough bun. I wore my underwear and the blue shirt and I came out of the room running downstairs to meet the others.

They where already hugging and kissing good bye. My eyes searched for Torak who was talking to nic and Veleir about something.

I was about to meet him but Torak's mum approach me.

"Nelly dear, I put some temalise in the oven to warm, and it must have been ready, do you mind bringing it out of the oven and putting it in a tray to cool off," she asked softly.

"Ohkay" I nod glance at Torak and rush to the kitchen.

I switched off the oven, put on the mutton and open the oven. Hmm it smells so good. I brought out the oven tray and transfer the snacks to the tray like I was told to do. I put the oven tray back inside the oven and use my hips to shut the door close.

I've gotta hurry before Torak leave.

I was arranging the temalise very well When I felt someone's arm wrapped around my waist.