28: mated 🔞

I didn't have time to edit this chapter so please be reasonable.

Torak Donovan POV

I slowly open my eyes to see the only woman that keeps me alive. She's playing with my wrist band that she put around my hand yesterday.

She turned around gently to face me "Good morning mi amore" she gave me a very sweet smile. Guessing by her voice, she has been awake for a while.

While me..

"Morning princess" my voice sounds so husky.

"It's your birthday Tori's going to barge in here and pull you out by your tail if you don't get ready" she says.

I hugged her tighter and we heard a very loud crash outside.

Nelly and I sat up immediately.

"What was that" my mate worriedly ask.

"I'll go check it out" I put on my hoodie and walked out to where the sound came from.

I pinched my brows and clench my jaw.

"What's going on here" I asked and everyone stopped to look at me.

I can see two guys in their wolves form laying down on the floor. They looked like they met in a brutal accident. Veleir stood beside the bigger wolf while sipping his coffee. Zeke sat on the other wolf like it was a cushion.

Everyone else ran into the living room and was as confused as I am.

"These two are intruders and they came here on a mission" Zeke said nonchalantly.

"What?" I was confused "why"

"I'm guessing there from the contraband pack-" Tori cuts Veleir off.

"No no no no no no no!! No!" She approach me "com'on bro today's our birthday, of all day you shouldn't be investigating on these things"

"Tori this is important matter-"

"I agree with Tori" Nelly cuts me off.

"You see even your mate thinks so too" Tori gave me puppy eyes.

"I agree with my mate you should really give yourself a break" Zeke said.

I worked my jaw. The wolves transform to their human form just in time Kayla entered the living room.

"Why's there two naked grown men in the living room" Kayla asked.

Everyone ignore her questions.

"How about I handle them and you have a happy birthday" Nichole cuff the fools with wolf bane hand cuffs and the stupid fools were groaning.

"Yayyyyy now that Nick volunteered we can celebrate our birthday" Tori spin with joy and Nicole got rid of the wolves.

"Sure" I shrug.

"Cool now I've set up our plans for today.. everyone sit, sit" she wait for all of us to sit on the couch.

I sat on the couch and pulled my mate to sit on my lap.

"Torak-"

"Shh Tori's talking" I hush her.

"So first we are all going out in pairs to get gifts for Torak and I, we have to be back by noon so we can package the gift and prepare for the real birthday celebration that will be here" she explained.

"Here?" Nelly asked her.

"Yea here, I invited some of my social media friends and some other friends we made at the club last night" she said nonchalantly.