chapter 7: who is felisha?

Nelly POV

I'm confused when Smith called Torak brother but more confused why Torak got furious when Smith mentioned Felisha. Toraks growl didn't affect me at all but their talk seems to be personal, I sense Tori close by so I stood up to catch up with her, I was about to turn the knob when she barges, i know she will want to talk but i don't want to talk about anything now. I just walk pass her, right now I just want to rest my head and nothing more. I entered inside my dorm room along with Tori, Allie is on her laptop seems she's on an important call but Bella isn't around.

"Nelly w-" I cut off Tori.

"Your right Tori, I should get to know Torak before we can move our relationship to the next level. I don't know anything about him, I'm still confused about everything that happened over there" I said taking some snacks from my drawer, and getting on my bed and sitting down.

"Everything will be clear soon" she said as she climbs up to lay on her bed.

I just nod and eat my bags of chips. I can't ask Tori anything, she already said she can't tell me. And I don't want to as ask Torak, I want him to tell me about it himself willing. It then crossed my mind who is that Felisha

"Who is Felisha?" I ask cause Tori to sit up and Allie to snap her head and cut her call in shock.

"Did I say something wrong? cause you two are looking at my like I don't have a head"

"Where did you hear her name from?" Allie manages to ask

"Smith said the name in class and it caused Torak to growl" I said

"Nelly for your safety don't men-"

"No" tori cut Allie off

"Huh?... Tori what do you mean, you know very well what happened to Edna when she brought up Felisha's issue in front of alpha"

"Who's Edna?and what did Torak do to her" I ask more confused than usual

"I know everything Allie I even witness it. But Nelly has the right to know, we can't keep it away from her. Yes, I know that they maybe effect when she finds out the truth but...it will only bring them closer" Tori said softly.

"I know one thing for sure, I can't trust your brother until I know everything" I said

"Trust me Nelly you won't regret it"

"I really wish your right Tori" Allie exclaim

I understand Tori is trying to take care of me but I can't cut the gut that something big is coming up.

"Ou It almost slipped my mind, Molly, a friend of mine, birthday is coming up next two weeks, maybe we can go together. You know it's the best opportunity to mingle with new friends" Tori said passing me an invite.

"I can't go" I said sounding sad.

"And why is that Luna" Allie asked

"Uh you know I'm not your Luna until I get marked right?and on the invitation only her friends are allowed" I said pointing at the invitation.

"Well that means she has to be friends with you" Allie said

"Isn't it supposed to be vice versa?" I thought

"Ou come on you are going to be our future supreme luna and you are going to ask an ordinary wolf to be your friend?that doesn't sound supreme to me" Allie said.

"Aren't you a wolf yourself?" I raised a brown up.

"W-well.."

"I am not a prideful person, infact I enjoy making new friends and no title will stop me from doing so not even supreme luna" I said and looked over at Tori as she has a genuine smile in her face.