Stunts -Rod Kimble

This is really crappy but I'm super tired and it's  3 AM and I just had a nightmare entirely in French.

Rod Kimble had always known he was destined to become a stuntman. he was determined to make a name for himself in the industry. But Rod was nervous and inexperienced, plus his only form of travel was a moped, so his hopes of becoming a successful stuntman seemed slim.

Despite his lack of confidence, Rod had a small group of friends who supported him. They saw the potential in him and encouraged him to pursue his dreams. Rod was grateful for their friendship, but there was one person he was truly obsessed with
- Y/n.

Y/n was everything that Rod was not - confident, popular, and from a wealthy family. She had her sights set on becoming a lawyer, just like her father. Everyone wanted to be friends with Y/n. Be with     y/n even, but she only had eyes for Rod.

Rod couldn't believe his luck that someone as amazing as Y/n could be interested in him. They spent countless hours talking about their dreams and aspirations, and Rod felt like he was on top of the world.

Y/n wished she could pay for the charges of his step dads surgery but her dad would never allow her to give away that much money to Rod. He was always disapproving of her having boyfriends but his moto, which was well known around his firm, anything for my princess. Y/n was his only child and he spoiled her whenever possible.

It made Rod feel bad that he couldn't offer her the same amount of financial stability being with him, he couldn't buy her gifts randomly or take her on fancy date nights but she didn't mind. She loved Rod for who he was. Besides Y/n enjoyed spoiling Rod greatly.

One day, as Rod was practicing a stunt, he realized that he had to take a risk if he wanted to succeed. He had to push himself to the limit and perform a stunt that had never been done before. With Y/n cheering him on from the sidelines, Rod gave it his all and pulled off the most incredible stunt anyone had ever seen. It was the first he had successfully done without anything going wrong.

From that moment on, Rod's career took off. He became one of the most sought-after stunt men in the business, performing death-defying stunts that left audiences on the edge of their seats. And through it all, he had Y/n by his side, supporting him  every step of the way.

In the end, Rod realized that he didn't need to be nervous or inexperienced. He had the talent and determination to achieve his dreams, and with Y/n's love and support, anything was possible.