𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠

ꨄꨄꨄ

I watched Scarlett walk around the classroom as she Passed the paper around, I watched as she bent down to pick something up, biting my lip when I saw her wetness directly on her pants.

The little slut was turned on in the middle of class, She walked back to her desk and stared at me with a smile on her face.

Even her smile was perfect.

I winked at her and she blushed putting her head back down, I watched her squirm and cross and uncross her legs here and then.

Yesterday was amazing, Her moans were even better then how I imagined them in my head. The way she asked for more without saying anything by pushing her perfect pussy against Alessandro's face.

I was day dreaming for so long that I didn't notice class was over, I stayed behind as everyone left and waited till the door shut.

Her head was still down looking at her work as I approached her, "Whoever that is, I'm not giving extra credit." I loved the way her soft and squeaky voice tried to come off as stern.

"Is there an exception for me." I spoke softly making her head snap and her cheeks were bright red. "No exceptions," I chuckled and grabbed her sitting her on my lap.

She gasped and looked back at me, "What are you doing?" I hushed her and slid my hands down her grey leggings.

"Wet during class?" She shook her head no with a whine making me chuckle, "Lying to me now?" I moved her soaking panties to the side and pressed a finger on her clit.

She moaned softly and hid her face in my arm, "Someone could come in." She whispered trying to get away from my grasp.

"I know, now prop your legs up on my knees." She bit her lip and nodded slipping off her white sandals and propped her feet on my knees and I pulled her back so she was laying back on my chest.

I rubbed two of my fingers directly on her clit massaging it, I slowly inched my fingers inside of her causing a soft moan to escape from her lips.

I waited for her to adjust to the size of my fingers then started moving them in and out softly, I twisted my fingers inside of her and curled them.

A loud moan erupted from her lips and I hushed her putting my free hand over her mouth, "You have to be quiet for me." I whispered in her ear curling my fingers inside of her.

I used my thumb to rub her clit as I plunged my fingers in and out of her, Her moans were getting louder and my hand was barely helping.

"Sir, we're gonna get caught." She whimpered throwing her head back looking up at me. I went faster and she let out a choked gasp.

I curled and uncurled my fingers continuously inside of her, I knew I was hitting her G-spot over and over because her body began to shake.

She wasn't gonna cum because we taught her to ask to, "Sir, Can I cum." I ignored her and continued to curl my fingers inside of her.

"Sir," She gasped as her legs shook, I pulled out my fingers before she could cum making her whimper.

She looked up at me with sad eyes and whimpered, I licked my fingers enjoying the sweet taste of her.

"Sir," She whined looking up at me taking her feet off my legs, "Didn't you lie to me earlier." She frowned and looked down but nodded slowly.

"What was one of our rules?" I asked fixing her clothing, "To never lie to you daddy," She answered in a soft tone.