𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢

"I convinced Valerian to talk to the woman who knew his mom, I hope it goes well." Scarlett tells me as she lays down next to me, I raise up on my elbows and lean my head on the palm of my hand. "I talked some sense into him, So it'll probably go well."

"What are you two talking about?" Mariano walks in with a towel wrapped around his waist, "Just Valerian."

"What should we eat tonight?" Mariano asked as he grabbed his boxers, "What does Valerian like?"

"Hell eat anything unless it has to do with onions or mustard."

"Should we get wings? He likes those the most."

"Alright, I'll order after I get dressed." He drops his towel and steps into his boxers, "I hate when you do that." He winks and walks into the other room.

My phone began to ring making me look down, "Let me take this call, be right back." I put the phone to my ear as I stepped out on the balcony.

"Hello?"

"Miss me?" I rolled my eyes immediately at the sound of her voice.

"Can I just be in peace?"

"No, Mom wants the family all in Colombia for the anniversary of dad opening his shop, Plus she misses you."

"There's a reason why I left in the first place."

"Please, Come we all want you there."

"And dad?" She goes silent, "He misses you too." I chuckle, "Your silence was very telling."

"Pleaseeeeeee." I groaned and looked up at the sky, "I'll see." I hung up and let out a long sigh, I slide the door open then close it back.

"Who was that?" Scarlett ask as the door opens revealing Valerian, "No one."

"Wings are almost here." Mariano announces as he plops down on the bed, "Ou you ordered wings? Which flavor did you get me?" Valerian ask as he takes off his shirt.

"Calm down, I got you buffalo."

"You okay Sandro?" Valerians voice snaps me out of my thoughts, "Yeah, I'm gonna go get some water." I walk away from all them and go towards the kitchen.

I walk back and forth thinking if I should go or not, My dad and I never had the best relationship which is one of the reasons I left in the first place.

I don't want to upset my mamá but I also don't want to be in the presence of my dad, And if I don't go I'll probably get a Chancla to my head all the way from Columbia.

I'll just go and ignore my dad the entire time, But she'll probably hit me for that too. I'll just go and stay for one day then just leave.

"Alessandro!" A voice pulls me from my thoughts making me turn around, "Are you okay?" Mariano ask and I nod. "The foods here, Come eat and talk about why you're not okay."

"I promise I'm fine." He rolls his eyes and drags me to the table, "Alright what's up with you?" He hands me my food as I sit down.