𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟐

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢

"You fucked up big time." I groan as I parked the car, "It's not like I intended for this to happen, But she got so angry."

"I mean what do you expect? From what Scarlett said that girl did a lot and you let it happen." Mariano tells me.

"It wasn't even sexual- A gorgeous girl jumps on you and kisses your cheek while your hands slide down to her waist.. isn't sexual?" Valerian chimes in the background making me roll my eyes.

"She's my childhood best friend, that I haven't seen in years."

"Yeah, But you didn't clarify that to Scarlett.. Which would leave her to assume many things. You also talked to her for 30 minutes without even mentioning that you were in a relationship."

"I was just excited- about another girl." I roll my eyes at Valerian's words.

"You guys are twisting it."

"Look, If a guy from Scarlett's childhood surprised her, and her reaction was to jump on him and kiss him, while his hands were on her waist what would you think?"

"I would be pretty mad- Exactly, and that's exactly how Scarlett feels."

"What's up with you two and messing up?" Mariano says making me roll my eyes, "Fuck you both." I hung up the phone and got out the car.

I walked inside the hotel and got in the elevator, I leaned on the wall and looked through my phone to see if Scarlett texted me back.

The elevator finally stopped and I walked out towards our room, I swiped the keycard against the button and opened the door while looking around.

"Scarlett." I called out as I kicked my shoes off, "I don't wanna talk to you." I could hear tears in her voice making me frown.

I laid down on the bed with her and she turned away from me, "I'm truly sorry for not acknowledging you while I was distracted, but that's no excuse for not giving you the attention you deserve. You mean everything to me, and I promise to do better with showing you respect. It was not my intention to make you feel that way." She slowly turned back around and stared at me with red eyes.

"Who is she?"

"She was my childhood best friend, You have nothing to worry about. I am not sexually attracted to her whatsoever."

"I forgive you." I smiled and kissed her on the head, "Im sorry for telling you to go fuck yourself." She whispers while laying her head on my chest.

"It's okay, I deserved it." I grabbed onto her ass and kissed her cheek, "I'm sorry."

"You can still see your family, Even if it includes that girl." I chuckled and rubbed my thumb in circles on her hip, "I can tell you miss your family a lot."

"Yeah but I'll miss you even more." She smiled and I raised up to kiss her but she pushed me down. "I said I forgive, doesn't mean i'm not still mad." She got up from the bed and I bit my lip watching her walk away.

"Fuck you look amazing."

"Too bad you're not getting any of this." I threw my head back with a sigh.