𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖

✍︎︎ 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭

"Well I didn't expect to come home to this." I raise up at the sound of Mariano's voice, I bite my lip and look up at him.

"I'm gone for a few weeks and miss out on everything."

"Technically, I just fucked her for the first time."

"Sorry." I mumble looking away, "No need to be sorry."

"I thought you'd be mad we did it without you?" He shakes his head no, "By all means, continue." He smirks and sits down on the chair making me blush.

"It's not like I was done with her." Valerian wipes his cum off my stomach and I lay back on the bed, "Ready for round two?"

I nod and he grabs my legs putting them on his shoulders, "I was teasing you all day." I admit as he lines his cock up with my entrance.

He smirks and roughly slams into me making me moan loudly, "I guess I don't have to go easy then." I push at his stomach and he grabs my arm putting them above my head.

"No touching." He thrusted in me, my back arched off the bed as I wrap my legs around his neck. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I gasped softly.

"Valerian." My moans get louder with each thrust, he lets go of my hands and I immediately wrap them around his back.

He leans down to kiss me and I meet his lips, I moan into the kiss allowing him to slip his tongue inside my mouth as his tongue explored my mouth. He dragged his tongue down my neck sucking softly on my neck.

"Oh my god." My boobs bounced up and down matching with the pace of his thrust, he grabbed one of my boobs and caressed it as he sucked on the other one.

He bit down on my nipple making me whimper, I looked over at Mariano watching him stroke his cock.

I dug my nails into Valerians back making him grab my hands, "New position." He grabbed ahold of me and flipped me over on my stomach and turned us so now we were facing Mariano.

He wrapped my hair around his fist and pulled me up, "You're gonna keep looking at Mariano, Don't take your eyes off him." I nod slowly and he grabs me by the throat.

I was on my knees and my entire body was on display for Mariano, "Words."

"Yes sir." My eyes flicker to Mariano as Valerian pounds into me from behind me, Valerian pushes me back down so now I was on my hands and knees.

He pulled my hair while pounding into me, Mariano watching me like this felt embarrassing but hot at the same time, I didn't know how to feel.

Mariano walked over to us and grabbed my face, I opened my mouth preparing myself to suck his cock. "Already ready to suck me off? You really are a slut." I look up at him with glossy eyes and he grabs my head forcing his cock down my throat.

I cough at the sudden intrusion but I relax my throat, bobbing my head back and forth while my tongue licked the bottom.

He groaned and pushed himself deeper hitting the back of my throat, "Fuck." My eyes rolled to the back of my head as Valerian pounded into me even harder.