𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢

I groan and grab my head as I woke up, "Ugh, How much did I drink?" My eyes traveled to the naked body next to me.

My eyes widened and I looked at their face, It was Angelo. I screamed and rolled off the bed, "Ouch."

"What are y- Holy shit!" He raised up and the cover fell off his nude body, "Did we?" I nod slowly as he grabbed the pillow to cover his dick.

"What the fuck did we smoke?"

"I don't know, But i'm in real trouble." I look for my phone then I spot it on his bed, "I need my phone." I point to his bed and I lean down to get it but he does as well making us both pull back and bump into each other.

I lose my balance and I fell right on top of him, I gasp feeling his dick touch mine. I hurried off him and fell back on my bed.

"Could you just get my phone?" He throws it to me and I walk to my dresser. "We never speak of this."

"That's fine with me."

"I'm sorry, I pretty much forced myself onto you when I gave you that hickey."

"We were both under the influence, I was high and you were drunk and high. Besides, I'm the one who fucked you like balls deep." My cheeks turn bright red as I step into my boxers.

"I'm sure there was some other way to say that."

"It's not the end of the world, we only had sex."

"I cheated on two handsome boyfriends, and one breathtaking woman." I throw my shirt on and step into my shoes.

"Shit, I totally forgot."

"I'm pretty sure they're gonna understand."

"Mariano is the most overprotective person I know, I'm doomed." I grab my hair and hit my head against the wall.

"Just go talk to them." I grabbed a water out the fridge and grabbed my key, "Sex was amazing by the way, but we can never do that again."

"Fuck Viktor like that? And you got this in the bag." I give him a thumbs up as I walk out the room.

My phone rang and it was Mariano, I panicked and tried to swipe but it answered him.

"No no no." I whispered and slowly put the phone to my ear, "Alessandro, you're not wearing any pants." I turn around at the voice of Angelo and I look down.

"Oh my god." I hang up on Mariano and rush back to my dorm room, I stepped into joggers while bouncing on one leg.

"Calm down Sandro." Angelo grabbed me, "How can I be calm? I just cheated on the only people that love me."

"You're heart is beating super fast, Are you okay?"

"I'm fi-" My eyes fluttered close then I opened them again, "I'm fine..."

I fell in Angelo's arms and that was the last thing I remembered before blacking out.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎