𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐

2 days later

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫

"What are you doing here?" Valerian stared up at me then glared at Alessandro, "I have to go back to Paris, You need someone to help you around the house until you recover."

"That's what I have a service dog for- Can a service dog cook?" I cut him off making him glare back at me, "You're not in this."

"It is still my house too, you know."

"Really? Where have you been the past weeks?" Before I could speak he cut me off, "I'm fine, I can order fast food."

"Doctor said you needed to eat healthy things- I'll order a chicken salad from wendy's, or something from chipotle." I chuckled lowly and folded my arms across my chest.

"For the love of god, Just shut up and let Mariano take care of you or I'll kill you myself." Alessandro threatened him and kissed him on the cheek.

"I have to go before I'm late for my flight, No fighting please- Make up and have sex or something." Alessandro placed a kiss on my cheek as he left out.

Valerian sighed loudly and rolled his self to the couch, "You eat yet?" I asked him making him glance over at me, "Not hungry." I rolled my eyes and dropped my hands by my side.

""Okay well, Do you need anything from me?"

"Matter of fact yes, For you to leave." He pointed to the door as he grabbed the TV remote.

"You're acting childish Valerian."

"Consider me childish." I groaned and ran my tongue across my teeth.

I watched as he tried to pull himself onto the couch out of the wheelchair, I walked over to him and grabbed him but he pushed me away. "Don't, I got it." I rolled my eyes and picked him up anyway and put him on the couch.

"As usual, You don't know how to listen." I raised my brows and folded my arms together, "The fuck that's pose to mean?"

"Figure it out."

"You're being a jerk you know, I'm not the only one in the wrong here in our situation." He ignored me and stared at the TV.

"Never gonna admit it though, per usual." He continued to ignore me and pressed onto his show, "For fucks sake." I muttered under my breath as I walked away.

I walked to the kitchen and looked through the cabinets to see what I could make for him, I decided on making chicken Alfredo with broccoli, since I know Valerian loves my pasta even though he'll never admit it.

I fed a few pieces of chicken to the dog as I cooked because of his puppy face. I heard Valerian groan making me rush over to him. "What happened, are you okay?" I asked him as he held his side, "I'm fine." I rolled my eyes and put towel over my shoulder.

I lifted his shirt up to look at his side revealing bruises, "I said I was fine." He swatted my hands away and pulled his shirt down.

"Why the fuck are you so stubborn?" I grabbed the cream from the bag and he grabbed it from me, "Let me put it on Val."

"No, Just leave." I sighed and walked back to the kitchen, I looked up at him and watched him apply the cream while flinching.

"Don't know why you didn't let me help- Because I don't need it!"

I rolled my eyes and muttered curse words under my breath as I turned around.

Stubborn as usual.