𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭

The next day

ꨄꨄꨄ

I lifted my shirt over my head as Valerians hands roamed my waist, "Don't wake them." He whispers looking over at Mariano and Alessandro who were sleep next to us on the couch.

I nodded and bit my lip while taking off his shorts, I was just in my lace underwear and he was only in his polo boxers.

We tongued each other down quietly but in a hungrily manner, He slid his tongue in my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance.

He won.

He repositioned me so now I was only sitting on one of his legs, "Ride my thigh baby," He whispers while moving my hair out my face for me.

I obey him and slowly grind myself on his leg while leaning into him to muffle my moans, I cover my mouth with my hand as I moved back and forth.

He caressed my boobs and played with my nipples making me whimper, I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip trying to keep my moans from escaping.

My mind went back to that night when I did the same with Mariano, A loud moan managed to pass my lips and I quickly covered my mouth looking at Mariano and Alessandro who began to stir in their sleep.

Valerian covered my mouth with his hand and helped me ride his thigh moving me back and forth.

Valerian kissed down my neck while sucking on it softly, I soon felt more hands on me making me look down to see Mariano and Alessandro.

"I-" I tried to speak but was cut off by own moan that erupted from my lips, The feeling this brung to me was indescribable like there was no words to explain how much pleasure I felt.

I moved faster feeling myself closer to my climax and groaned at the feeling of my underwear shifting under me. "Valerian Please," I begged not knowing what I was asking for.

"Look at how slutty she is while riding you," Alessandro's words took over me as my whole body shook and I collapsed on Valerian as I released on his leg.

I panted as Valerian helped me ride out my orgasm and slowly moved me back and forth on his leg, Small moans still came out of me as I finally came down from my climax.

I was sweaty and my hair was sticking to my forehead, I bit my lip as I looked up from Valerians chest and saw them staring down at me.

"Feel good princess?" I nodded and laid my head on Valerian's shoulder, "Can you carry me?" I ask in a whiny tone as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Yeah, Let's go get ready for the carnival today." I nod and he carried me upstairs.

ꨄꨄꨄ

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭

"Let's go on the slingshot!" I suggest pulling Alessandro's arm and he immediately shook his head no, "Why not? Don't be such a baby." He stood still and continued to shake his head no.

I dug my feet into the ground trying to pull him but he wouldn't budge, I groaned and tried to push him from behind.

"Come on you big baby!" I yelled.