𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒

bxb scenes in this chapter ⚠︎︎

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

1 month later

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢

"I wanna get so drunk tonight, and high." I tell Angelo as we enter our dorm room, "I have lots of edibles and weed."

"Ou we have to order snacks, for after."

"You got the notes from class?"

"I was hoping you did." We look at each other and laugh, "We have to lock in." I sighed and laid down on his bed.

"So how have you been with Viktor."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh come on, You caught his boyfriend cheating on him. You haven't said anything?"

"He didn't wanna hear it from me, So I guess he's just gonna be heartbroken when he finally finds out."

"Or..."

"Or you could seduce him and make him think he's cheating on his little boyfriend." He looks down at me, "Get back at him for how he led you on, make him think he's the cheater when he really isn't."

"That's mean."

"Exactly, Angelo you need to catch a dick.. You haven't had sex in years because you're waiting for him."

"When you go back for summer break this weekend, You're gonna flirt your way into Viktor's life."

"I can't tell this sober." I sigh and grab the alcohol from our fridge, Angelo grabbed the weed and we sat on his bed.

"First, The hair." He frowned and looked at his hair, "The long look is tired." He rolled his eyes, "Fine i'll cut it."

"Good."

"This whole plan relies on you being confident, which you suck at."

"Flirt with me." I face him and cross my legs, "I can't, it's too weird."

"Jus try." He sighs and looks me in the eyes, "I got nothing."

"You have to make him flustered, Accidentally touch or bump him, and your clothing Angelo for the love of god."

"What's wrong with the way I dress?" He whines and I look him up and down, "The hoodie and jean look every time?"

"You have an amazing body, show it."

"Whatever, what's next?" He asks me as I grab the blunt from him, "Dirty talk of course."

"Absolutely not, at-least not with you." I roll my eyes as I bite into the edible, "You have to look at him like you wanna fuck him till the sun comes up." I grabbed a hold of his shoulders and look into his eyes.

"When he looks away, make him look back."

"Catch a dick before you do this, Can't have you going into sex with him nervous."