Chapter 26: The Polar Opposite

"Darling, how are your days in that house?" Sighing, Ivan looked up to meet (y/n)'s gaze, "It must be dreadful, I'm sure. And without you, my days were not pleasant as well." His fingers glided on her back as he pressed their bare bodies together, "Whenever it comes to my mind that you were with him, my blood boils. Wished I could have you all to myself."

In response, (y/n) gave him an amused smile, "Really? Maybe I was wrong to think that Charlotte occupied your mind in my absence, Ivan. Don't you like her as your wife?"

Ivan grabbed her hand & kissed each fingertip, "To me, she is a bit bland for my liking. If I weren't indebted to her family, our marriage would never have happened in the first place. However, you, my darling, are a different matter." He lightly bites her little finger, "You possess every charm a man could desire in his woman & every time I hold you like this in my arms, an insatiable desire burns my mind."

"Even after such an intense make-out in the bathtub, you still have the energy to do more?"

Pinning her hands above her head, he straddled her, "To me, you are like a drug I'm addicted to, and one round is never enough for us, don't you agree?"

'What an interesting thing you said, Ivan.' (y/n) laughed in her mind as her eyes went to the mirror beside the bed. Silently she watched him tying her hands to the bedpost. 'If your addiction could benefit me the way I want, it would be good.' Blindfolded, she bit her lips feel him enter into her; his grip on her waist tightened.

'Without your arrangement, I cannot enter the Paradis Hotel. If I can complete my mission, enduring this humiliation will be worth it.'

"Don't hold back yourself, darling. I want to hear you begging me for more; maybe I will comply with your request then." He whispered in her ear, "Rather than Charlotte, I wish you were my wife."

'And I want you to rot in hell for eternity, Ivan.'

--

"How are you, my dear?"

Unshed tears blurred (y/n)'s vision to hear this question from her father. Sitting before the dressing mirror, for a moment, she stared at her almost bare reflection, her body covered in scratch & bite marks. Every part of her body ached to remind her how the beast ravaged her as he desired. Tears spill down her cheeks to see the red bruises on her wrists left by the handcuffs.

"I'm fine, Dad. How are you & mom there?"'

Thank god! Dad did not video call me, or I would not answer that looking like this.'

Hearing the tremor in her voice, (f/n) felt uneasy. "Why do you sound like you were crying? Is everything all right there?"

"Everything is fine here," she tried to ease his worry, "Did the doctors tell you when they will do the surgery? Is mom alright after the treatment in the new hospital or not?"

A sense of helplessness consumed her mind as her father continued to say how (m/n)'s condition was not improving much & doctors refused to tell (f/n) anything regarding the surgery. Even though (y/n) assured her father that she would do something about it, she did not know what to do then.

"I'm sorry, (y/n). Because of my incompetence to stabilise our business, we have to see this day. I ruined your life, my child. If you could..."(f/n)'s throat constricted as his eyes grew misty, "If you could, please forgive me."

"Please don't say this, Dad. If anything good happened to me by agreeing to Kenny's contract, I met with the person I love the most. I may not be Eren's biological mother, but to me, he is my world & I don't think I could love anyone more than him. And as per the contract, I only married Levi to save Eren."