¤ Chapter 8: Substitute? ¤

(y/n) came back to the kitchen after Eren slumbered in his bedroom. She stopped before the closed kitchen door, tried to calm down herself.

She knew Levi would suspect something was wrong with her if he saw the look on her face. And (y/n) didn't want him to see her troubled expression. Because if he asked her the reason she won't be able to answer that. In fact, she didn't have the answer to herself why she felt jealous of his old love.

(y/n) took a deep breath & opened the door, plastering a smile on her lips. Levi was drying the washed plates when she came there.

"Do you need any help, Levi?" she asked him, tried to sound normal.

Levi didn't turn towards her & replied, "No." But then he suddenly remembered something & looked over his shoulder, "(y/n), take a bath. Now."

He acted as if everything was normal & (y/n) sighed in her mind. Though she didn't want to disobey him, at the same time, she didn't want to bath then.

"I have to make a report about the project I'm working. I want to finish the work first. So I'll bath later." (y/n) said with a sheepish smile.

Levi gave her a cold glare & carefully put down the plate on the kitchen counter, then he strode to her. Seeing the look on his face she took a step back. But before she could go any further Levi grabbed her wrist & pulled her towards him, picking her up in his arms securely.

(y/n) yelped as he did that, "L-Levi, what are you doing? Put me down. Hey!"

Levi only glanced at her once briefly before he walked out of the kitchen. (y/n) writhed in his arms as she continued to tell him to put her down. But all her protests fall on deaf ears.

(y/n)'s eyes widen as Levi came into the bathroom adjacent to his room. 'Why he bring me here?'

He put her down & calmly said, "Now strip."

(y/n) first thought she heard him wrong. Her brows knitted, a puzzled look on her face, "Pardon?"

The onyx haired man crossed his arms over his chest, "I said strip your damn cloths immediately. Or do I have to do that for you?"

(y/n)'s jaw literary fall on the ground when she heard him saying the sentences so nonchalantly. She immediately took a few steps backwards, covered her chest with her hands, a deep blush on her face.

'What?? What did he say?.... Don't tell me he wants to... is he going to do..that...h-here...?!!' Her own private thoughts made her blush deeper.

Levi noticed her flustered expression & huffed, "Get a hold of your wild imaginations, stupid brat. The shower in your room is not working. That's why I bring you here. I'm going to do the laundry. I don't want you idle in my house wearing dirty clothes. So give me your damn clothes now."

He opened the door of the bathroom, looked over his shoulder, "I'm waiting outside..so hurry up & strip."

It took (y/n) few moments to process the words he just said. She closed her open mouth, averted her eyes from him in embarrassment, only nodded in response. 'Me & my pervert mind!'

The bathroom divided into two parts. The outer part only had a medium-sized closet, a big sink & mirror; the second part consists of a shower room, a large off-white oval-shaped bathtub, toilet & a rectangular body mirror. The two parts connected by a glass door.

(y/n) stripped off her clothes and passed them to Levi, who was waiting on the other side of the glass door.

She drew a bubble bath, and then she opened the cabinets beside the mirror. She took a body wash bottle and washcloths.