CHAPTER FIVE

*******************

Date: December 22, 2022

Time: 7:00 AM (KST)

It was 7 in the morning and Naeun never visited the royal palace that early. As informed by Jaehyun on the previous day of having a fitting session that morning with Jieun and her team but she didn't know where it would be done, so she just stayed in the lobby of the main palace. She came to the royal palace by herself and Secretary Park actually offered her a ride, but she turned it down. As she knows that the royal engagement news would be out soon to the public and she was afraid of having fancy cars and a dozen of the royal palace staff picking her up would attract too much attention, even though she lived in one of the most expensive neighborhood in Seoul.

"Miss Naeun," Secretary Park came approaching her and curtly bowed. Naeun stood up on her feet and gave a smile to him.

"We'll be escorting you to the Crown Prince's mansion. The stylist team are already there, and His Royal Highness has been expecting you as well."

"Okay, Secretary Park. Please take me there."

The Crown Prince's mansion was located quite far from the main palace. She found out with a few days of learning with Miss In-ah about it. It has been said that the Crown Prince's mansion was one of the newest royal palace buildings.

Secretary Park took Naeun there with an SUV. Once they arrived at the mansion complex, Naeun's jaws dropped open. Secretary Park noticed that the girl next to her was amazed by the view and purposefully slowed down on the car so the girl could enjoy the view/

The SUV came into a halt in front of the mansion's lobby, and one of the guides approached the car to open the door and help Naeun get out of the car.

"Welcome, Miss Naeun." He said as Naeun nodded in return.

As they enter the lobby, Secretary Park happily greeted someone. "Johnny!" The guy looked at their direction and smiled. "Please take care of Naeun during the fitting. I'll pick her up later for her learning session with Miss Ji-ah. Have a good day! See you soon, Miss Naeun." The older man bowed once more before getting inside the SUV once again and drove away, leaving Naeun with the man named Johnny, and a couple of maids there outside the mansion.

The man named Johnny opened up the door for her, "Please come in, Miss Naeun." He said, and Naeun obediently walked her way into the mansion.

"Girl, believe me, you're a model material." Jieun gushed as she helped Naeun zipped her first dress.

As soon as she came into the mansion, Johnny took her to one of the room where she found Jieun and her team inside. She didn't get the chance to meet Jaehyun. Johnny said he's currently at another room to try on the other outfit options himself. When Naeun entered the room for her fitting, her eyes immediately caught the couple of dresses hanging on the clothing rack, as they all looked elegant and within first look, Naeun was aware Jieun had chosen them based on what would perfectly match her.

And without further ado, Jieun quickly shooed Johnny away from the room and helped Naeun changing her outfit to try on the dresses she prepared with her team.

The first one was a black formal dress. The design was quite simple, but it perfectly fit Naeun's petite body frame. Her legs looked elegant with cream-colored heels. She looked like a beautiful grown-up woman. When Naeun saw her reflection in the mirror, she couldn't help but left a faint gasp. The dress looked pretty on her. She turned around to see the back of the dress. It's simple but pretty.

She was about to say she loved the dress when Jieun crossed her hands and tilted her head, giving a confused look to Naeun. "Hm. I don't think this one is suitable for the engagement. When I see it now, it doesn't suit with the Crown Prince's mood board." She took a picture a picture of her in the dress before ordering her assistant to help Naeun change into another dress.