CHAPTER TWENTY- FIVE

*********************

It was 15 minutes before the wedding ceremony started, and almost all the benches inside the cathedral had filled with invited guests. Two young college girls came inside the cathedral, into central nave, and took seats on the rows at the back. They came in formal attires, both wearing long dresses. Once they were seated, they started chattering non-stop while waiting for the ceremony to start.

"Seulgi-yah, have you received any message from Naeun? She hasn't replied to me since this morning..." Hyojung, the one with the long brown hair and crystal headband huffed as she showed her phone screen to her friend.

Seulgi, squinted her eyes as she checked the last message bubble sent by Hyojung. "Eh, don't you think she would be busy preparing herself by now, Hyojung? She must be somewhere inside one of the rooms, getting ready for the wedding." Seulgi answered. "Or maybe, she's calming herself right now. She might be nervous..."

"Oh, Naeun..." Hyojung sulked, shifting closer to Seulgi before finally resting her head on the wavy-haired girl's shoulder.

"Doyoung hyung, right here!"

Mark called out to one of his friends who came in a black tuxedo into the venue. His steps were quick, walking through the aisle. When he finally arrived to the row bench where his friends are seated, he gave them a grin.

"Faster, hyung. The ceremony would start anytime soon." Jungwoo told his friend as the latter sat down quickly.

"Alright, Alright." He waved his hand while taking a seat.

***************************

"Water?"

"No, thank you, Mother." Naeun gave her mother a smile as she turned down her offer.

"Is there anything wrong with the dress? Is it uncomfortable?" Lee Ji-ah worriedly checked the wedding dress on Naeun. It had been adjusted multiple times to suit Naeun perfectly and comfortably. There would be no way the dress would make her uncomfortable, right? However, the girl couldn't stop holding her chest as she tried to control her breathing.

Naeun shook her head when her mother was asking about her dress. "No, Mother. The dress is perfect. It's just that I'm... nervous."

Naeun, along with her small family members had been waiting together inside the bride's room for a couple of hours since early morning that day. Since it would take a long time and it would be a hassle to wear the complete wedding dress from the royal palace, it had been decided that Naeun would prepare herself at the cathedral to make it a lot easier.

Her complete look was exactly similar to the last time she saw it with Jieun. The wedding dress, her make up, her hair-do, everything was beautiful.

It was an A-line wedding dress, a gown that was crystallized up with a fitted bodice which perfectly wrapped Naeun's petite and slender body. The dress was completed with a mesh sleeve that highlighted her shoulders area, exposed her collarbones, elongated her neck, and beautifully framed her face. From head to toe, the complete look successfully gave her a regal and royal look on top of her angelic appearance.

"You look tense. Relax, honey, it's gonna be okay." The mother affectionately brought the girl closer and wrapped her for an embrace. "We'll be alright."

The sound of knocking brought their focus to the man who just came into the bride's waiting room. It was Dohyun, as Taeyong was already seated at the cathedral.