CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

*******************

Time: 8:00 AM KST

Place: Incheon International Airport

"You're yawning again, Naeun ah."

"I'm still... a bit sleepy, Jaehyun-sshi." Naeun mumbled as she left out another yawn as if on cue. "I think I'll sleep during the whole flight."

Her sleepy eyes shifter their gaze to the Crown Prince next to her. He was looking good as usual. Charming. Handsome.

He wore a black shirt, with some layers of outwears to keep him warm. Paired with his black pants and a dark denim jacket with a black wool coat as the outer layer of the outfit. If someone told Naeun that the Crown Prince used to be a model, she would believe it. His visual and posture could pass as one. And don't get Naeun started with his hair, it always looked perfect on him.

On the other hand, Naeun wore a complete set of outfit in the similar tone with the Crown Prince, and some blues to complete her looks. She hoped it could help tone down her pale looking face. She wore a tidy blue sweater and paired with a gray pants, and her jacket matching the Crown Prince's. To keep her warm, she also threw on some thick cream-colored scarf.

"Alright." Jaehyun told her as he moved his head forward a bit so he could take a clearer look at Naeun. "Are you feeling, okay?" a concerned look was flashed on his face as he caught Naeun's heavy eyes.

"Just a bit dizzy." Naeun answered shortly. "I took some medicine this morning and I'm feeling better. But now, I feel so sleepy." Her tiny hands then pulled up the scarf slightly so it could cover her face up to her nose.

"Just sleep, then. We will be arriving at the airport shortly. As soon as we board the plane, you can continue your sleep right away."

"Thank you, Jaehyun-sshi."

As usual, Jaehyun would take the private route to the royal family private jet so they would avoid the press and paparazzi. Jaehyun took Naeun with him closely, even closer than what was deemed usual for him. He had noticed the girl was feeling unwell that day, so he had the urge to make sure she's staying closely to him.

As soon as they were seated inside the private jet, Jaehyun requested for an extra blanket and helped the girl to cover her body with the extra one. When he heard her soft giggles, his eyes darted on her face. She somehow looked a pit pale, yet she looked glowing with her bright smile.

"You're the only person who I know who's sick but is still giggling." Jaehyun commented as he made sure she was comfortable.

"It's warm. Thank you for the extra blanket."

When the girl shook her head and snuggled comfortably on her seat, the Crown Prince left out a relieved exhale. "That's good."

One of his hands raised to reach her forehead, he let his palm rest on her forehead for a while, checking her temperature. "I think you have a fever. Have some rest. I'll wake you up when it's time to eat so you can get your medicine. Johnny hyung, could you please prepare some medicines? Naeun has a bit of a fever."

Naeun blankly stared at the Crown Prince that was seated next to her with her hooded eyes. She had been feeling unwell since that morning, but she didn't tell anyone but Chaerin. Chaerin was the one who prepared her medicine before she departed to the airport with Jaehyun. The young maid even helped her in preparing more medicine to take with her. Naeun thought it would just be a slight flu that she's having, but it turned out that it got worse. She even had a fever now.

"I'm going to sleep, Jaehyun-sshi." The girl poked the man's shoulder with her little finger.

When the man felt her poking him, he immediately checked up on her. "Oh? Of course. It will be a 14-hour flight. Have enough sleep, Naeun. Let me know if you need anything, okay?"