PROLOGUE

***********************

[BREAKING NEWS] JULY 2020

In less than a decade, King Yunho has faced a threat in his reign. Early this morning, the royal family announced that the King collapsed after meeting with the ministries. The monarch was taken to the hospital in Seoul to get treatments and all the official engagements and events involving the King will either be cancelled or postponed until further notice.

[BREAKING NEWS] OCTOBER 2021

There is a grim outlook on the King's health, as informed by the Prime Minister Lee Min-Hyuk. There has been an update that the King needs to be completely bed rest for a small amount of time to get better. The royal family mentioned that in a while, they are expecting the next in line, Crowned Prince Haein, to be prepared for the royal duties in order to replace his father as the Emperor of South Korea.

[BREAKING NEWS] JANUARY 2022

The Crowned Prince Haein is believed to be getting married by the end of April 2022 with his long-time girlfriend. The Royal Insiders report that the crowned prince's girlfriend would be revealed in due time.

[BREAKING NEWS] APRIL 2022

It was revealed by royal insiders that the Crowned Prince Haein has decided long and hard to abdicate the throne to focus on his family. The Crowned Prince held a conference and explained the situation. He also revealed that he and the royal family have thought long and hard before making a decision.

[BREAKING NEWS] SEPTEMBER 2022

The Royal Family decided that the third in line, the youngest prince; Prince Jaehyun to be the next in line and is preparing for the royal duties in order to replace his brother. It's also been said by royal insiders that the prince will be finding a suitable consort that will allow him to ascend the throne if the situation requires.

[BREAKING NEWS] DECEMBER 2022

Crowned Prince Jung Jaehyun has found the woman who will be his life partner. It's believed that the woman is a commoner to whom he was betrothed by his late grandfather, Emperor Jung Ji-Hoon, in agreement with the woman's late grandfather. The lucky woman's name and it is believed that the families are expecting the marriage sooner than ever, as the royal family announces the royal engagement of Crown Prince Jaehyun and his consort Lee Naeun.

**************************

Introducing

NCT Jung Jae-Hyun as Crowned Prince Jaehyun

The younger brother of the former Crowned Prince Haein.

Senior Undergraduate student of College of Law (Political Science) in Sungkyunkwan University.

APRIL/ Actress Lee Na-Eun as Lee Na- Eun

The youngest daughter of the Lee Family.

Second Year Undergraduate student of College of Art (Acting for Theatre, Film and TV) in Sungkyunkwan University.