CHAPTER TWENTY

***************************

"Jaehyun-sshi! Look at that man. He's riding on a boat alone on the lake. In winter!"

"I rode a boat at the park lake once before. I row it alone by myself. It's quite exhausting."

"But it looks fun though."

"Let's ride a boar next time we come here, then you can try to help me row the boat too. Maybe in spring?"

"Sure!" Naeun laughed.

"Now, where do we go next?"

"Can we rent and ride a bike around the park, Jaehyun-sshi?"

"Okay, then maybe we can go to some shops around some shops around here later and try the fish and chips at the restaurant I know. We can walk from the park."

"Oh, but Jaehyun-sshi,"

"Yes, Naeun-ah?"

"I can't ride a bike myself."

***********

"The Crown Prince and Miss Naeun have arrived. Over."

It was the evening when the couple came back to the hotel. They were walking hand in hand, and Naeun's face was full of smile and happiness. There was soft fog coming out of her mouth when she sighed pleasantly as they walked into the entrance.

"Jaehyun-sshi, is it really okay if they took a picture of us?" She covered her mouth as she spoke.

As they were walking back to the hotel, there were some journalists who caught them on their way. They politely asked for a picture, and Jaehyun happily let them look a picture of him and Naeun.

"It's okay. They're from the trusted the media company. It would be good for coverage." Jaehyun replied with a grin on his face.

"Okay..." the girl slowly nodded. "Oh, and Jaehyun-sshi, thank you for giving me more film rolls."

"Of course, no problem. Let's print the pictures together when we're back to Korea."

It was a day well spent, starting from the walk and a bicycle tour at the park, hopping by at nearby shops, and they finished their tour with an early dinner with Jaehyun's recommended restaurant where they had fish and chips. As Jaehyun said, it was really that good. Naeun even took pictures of the dish with the film camera as it was so delicious. She would never forget that restaurant.

When they finally came in front of the row lifts, Naeun tapped on the upper button of the lift and looked up to see the current position.

****************

Place: Camden Market

Time: 11 AM (GMT)

It was Naeun and Jaehyun's second day of their London tour, and Jaehyun took her to Camden Market, the famous market in London for tourists and young locals around the town. Jaehyun said that there were up to a thousand shops and stalls around the area with various things to sell. Fashion, music, art, and food, you could find anything there as you walk around through the market.

They took the bus that day. Jaehyun planned to go to the market with a bus, and they would come back to the hotel with the underground train. Being a first timer tourist that she was, Naeun simple agreed with his plans.