Chapter EIGHTEEN

THE QUESTION

ONCE MINDY WOKEN UP, she was in the arms of Richard, and she felt at home. She knows that things well never be the same again since last night. Shit for the last few weeks, she is now getting her strength back and she know that things well become better in the end.

Richard looked down at her and softly said to her, "Thank you for doing what you did last night, I know that you were weak, but I always seem to put me before me when I should be doing that for you."

"Don't worry Richard, I -"

"No Mindy, you don't understand, I wrong you but now I know that in the end I'm going to live everyday making it up to you," he promised her.

She didn't say a word to him. She just looked up at him and enjoyed the moment she was in, and at that moment she knows in the heart that she wanted to spend forever just like this with him.

"I was just happy to have you now back safe with me," he told her. She just smiled. A small groan escaped his lips, but it was muffled by her softly kisses. His eyes fluttered and slowly revealing the passion she still felt for him.

She then moved herself to hover above him, her body lightly pressing against his cock, as she held her weight with her hands. He started kissing her back with such passion that it made her breathless in every way and her cheeks began to flare up into a deep red shade, eagerly her legs come down around his waist and she rubbed up against him roughly. She felt him smiling against her lips and she opened her eyes to look deep into his. He then moved his hand in between her legs and started to rub the inside of her thigh, making this friction between them more intense as the kiss deepen into pure passion and she could feel the wetness between her legs.

Suddenly he was hovering above her, and started kissing her down her cheek, trailing the hot spots of her cheek bones down her neck and gently kissed her collarbone. His kisses were like a drug that left Mindy totally wanting so much more of him. He must have known the desire she had for him because the lust and pleasures were coming out of him also.

"I see you're enjoying this, love?" he asked her as his lips where against her neck.

"Yes," she quickly nodded.

"I shouldn't be doing this; I could hurt you in your weak state?"

"No, please don't stop!" she begged him, not wanting him to stop but to give her so much more.

"Okay," he whispered and tilted her head, making her neck easier for him. He planted another kiss of pure ecstasy on her skin before he bared his fangs and bite into her. She let out a gasped of pleasure and felt this wonderful feeling and pleasure she has ever felt in a long time. Every each of her body quiver and shook with lust for him. As he pulled out his fangs, she couldn't help herself but black out the world quiet around her, but she slept that evening with Richard holding her tight in his arms.

Once Mindy woke in the morning, she notices Richard was hovering over her a little. She moaned quietly and rolled over onto her right side to face Richard, she closed her eyes once again and tried to just take in his sweet smell of his body. But something else filled her nose and she lifted her head, slowly sat up in the bed and show that there was a tray of food for her. She looked at Richard a smiled at him for a moment.

"Thank you," she gently said to him as she pulled the tray of food to her, looking down at the tray her mouth began to water, it was a fresh omlette, strawberries, bacon and a cup of yogurt. She got the fork and cut into the omlette, and placed it into her mouth, what a great flavor it made her taste buds scream in delight.

Richard just sat there on the bed, close to her that he could felt the warmth of her body. He was filled with joy knowing that she was eating but mostly to have her close to him again. He reached out and gently caress her arm making himself warm inside at knowing she was his.

She looked up at him and smiled. Sitting there just eating all and enjoying the freshness of the food until she cleaned the plate. Once all done, a servant come into the room and took the tray, once the servant was gone, Richard wrapped his strong arms around her and held her close, gently kissing her.

Richard then looked at Mindy, his eyes flaring with lust and some hate maybe due to all the events that has happen but there was a part of him that she could tell he wanted to protect her even from himself.

He didn't know it, but she felt safe with him even with all that happened. She lends her head against his chest and fall asleep once again with no worries and no fear in mind, but her dreams had something else in mind for her that morning because she begins to dream....

Dream......

She was in a dimly lit room, with silk and satin scarves danced in a non-existent wind, but you couldn't see their face or anything, then out of nowhere they tangled and wrapped around her. Forcing her arms to wave madly in an attempt way that would break them free from her body. The white and red fabrics catch her like a fly to a web, but she fights against them. She wouldn't let them get her, but she showed his face with a pair of glowing, full of hate and hunger in his red eyes......

"Mindy, calm love," a soft voice whispered to her.

She opened her eyes in fright, not knowing it was a dream due to it felt so real.

"It's me, my love. Mindy, you don't need to fear anything anymore, I have you," Richard told her. She looked up at him and he saw this fear in her eyes that he couldn't understand, but he knows that it must have been a bad dream maybe it was one of him hurting her. He didn't want to ask her, instead he just wanted to hold her to let her know that he was right here for her.

"Mindy," Richard said clearing his throat, "I want to marry you!"

Her eyes widened not knowing what to say to him at all, she know that before everything that happened, she didn't know that he would even want this anymore that he would still want me in this way but she know that since the King told us about the approval of the first person she slept with would be hard but she does hope that maybe it would work out for Richard and her.

"Yes, Richard," she softly said to him.

"How marvelous!" he cheerfully said aloud. Then he reached in his pocket pulling out the ring once again and placing it on her finger. He lends in and softly kissed her upon her lips, she was happy, and she know that this would be the right decide she could ever make.

"Well, we need to tell father," Richard told her as he helped her out of bed and headed down to his father's office. He knocked upon the door and then opened it before the King even said a word.

"Father," Richard said.

"Good day, King," she told the King.

"Well good day to the both of you, now what is the reason for such a visit, my son?" he asked.

"Mindy, has agreed to marry me, Father. We will get permission for the marriage on your behalf and hopefully all will be wonderful."

"Well, that is wonderful to hear," he replied, "And of course you have my permission for the marriage."

"How soon can we marry?"

"Will as soon as she can get approval then we could plan the wedding."

"Yes sir."

So, the wedding is going to happen, just as soon and she asked......