Chapter EIGHT

DEAR DIARY

MINDY WOKE UP because she had gotten cold, noticing that Richard wasn't beside her. She pulled the cover off and sat up on the bed and notice that there was a gift bag. She looked into the bag and pulled out the tissue paper and saw a purple diary with silver lined paper and a few pins. Mindy opened the diary and began writing.

*****

Dear Diary,

I woke up this morning without Richard besides me, but he left me this diary to write and have something new to do. I haven't written in a diary for a long time so hopefully this will start a new chapter for myself.

I've noticed that Richard is being increasingly friendly to me every single day, he leaves when it's dark out and come back before the sun raises and I'm tired a lot of the time to stay awake. In some way it's driving me completely crazy, but he tells me that there is a lot of business that needs to be taken care of, in which I know it true since Eddie told me. I wish that he would talk to me about things and maybe I could help him even if I can't it will be great just to be able to talk with him. To know that his world can maybe become part of my world also.

I am getting frustrated about things, but I know that me being chained here is for my own good, but I wish to be beside him in everything. I can't believe that I've fallen in love with someone who did me wrong in the beginning but now he has truly made me feel like no one has ever have in my life. In which is crazy, because I want him in so many ways, but I don't know if he wants me in that way.

-Mindy

She notices that there was a knocked at the door and then someone had walked in, it was Eddie. So, she closed her diary and put it away. "So how is prison today?" he said playfully.

"Not funny, plus do you really want to know how I am doing?" Mindy told him raising any eyebrow. In which made him grin at her.

"O you're so going to pay for that," she told him as she grabbed a pillow and started hitting him. He started laughing but then before she could react again, he was on top of her with one arm around her and the other over her head and with his free hand he started to tickle her. It was totally torture.

"Please, please stop," she begged him between each laugh. She did the best she could do to fight against him, but it was useless. "Please Eddie, seriously I'm very ticklish and am going to pee my pants."

He stopped for a moment and just grinned at her, his hand was raisin threateningly, ready to start and tickling Mindy once again.

"Now I'm going to tickle you, until you tell me that Eddie isn't better than me," he demanded and started tickling her like crazy, "The truth Mindy is that I'm jealous."

"Never, I will never give in," she yelled out.

"Well then if that's the way you want it to be," he told her and tickled her harder than before until her stomach began hurting.

"Alright, alright you totally win, you are totally better alright," he grinned at Mindy widely and got off.

"Now that truly wasn't hard," he told her in a teasingly tone.

He then laid down on the bed and exhaled from us laughing so hard, "Mindy, I hope you know that you're like a sister to me, right?" he said to her.

"I am, thanks." She couldn't believe that he called her, his sister, it totally meant the world to her to know that she could be a part of a family now.

"So, then I can trust you and tell you anything and you will keep the secret?" he asked her. She looked at him for a moment and nodded yes.

"Okay...." He started saying to her, "There's this girl ----" Mindy was in stoke for a moment knowing that he was trusting her with this.

"OMG," She yelled out, "Who is she? Is she a servant here in the castle and do I know here in any way? And what those she looks like?"

"SSSHhhhhh," he told her while covering his mouth with his hand so that she will shut up. "This is all a secret, alright."

She began to calm herself down so that he could remove his hand from her mouth. So, then he continued to talk, "So let me start again, there's this girl that you don't know but also, she is-"he was interrupted by Richard coming into the room.

Richard looked at us for a moment and she could see in his eyes that he looked a little annoyed but kept his cool. "Hello, my princess," he finally said greeting her with a passionately kiss on her lips.

"Totally gross! I'm out of here. Mindy talks to you later," Eddie said and got up from the bed and walked out of the room.

"Sorry that I took so long my love, I had a few meetings with some people, and it took a while to deal with," he told her.

"Richard, when can I get out of this room?" she asked him. Mindy was totally getting tired of being in here all alone most of the time, he looked at her for a moment then pulled her into an embrace.

"I am hoping that it will only take other three days, they will soon be signing the contract and it will be all done and over with," he said, and she just nodded to him.

"Alright my love, where were we?" he laughed and kissed her softly on the forehead and she closed her eyes in pleasure and they are slowly he moved to my lips, and it was complete passion. Mindy wanted the kiss to last forever, for him to never let her go but a servant walked into the room, and he broke the kiss to look at her.

"What?" he rudely said.

"I'm sorry sir, but they wish to see you," she told him with her head bowed down. Mindy let out a small growl in which Richard looked at her and got up from the bed.

"Sorry love, but I will return in a few hours, promise," he said lending down and giving her a kiss on the lips before turning around and leaving the room. The servant followed behind him and closed the door.

Mindy laid there on the bed, pulling the covers over her head. She was totally getting tired of being locked away in this room, being locked up like a prisoner. It has been two weeks and she didn't want to deal with this anymore, but she told herself to calm down and it was only three more day, just three more days and it will all be over with, at least hoped so.