Chapter THIRTEEN

"Richard, I will never be able to give you a child, I can't get pregnant," she began to tell him.

"Mindy," he started off saying to her, "I not sure what you're saying to me?"

"Don't be mad with me," she started to explain but couldn't finish. She could see the sadness in his eyes, but so how the King knows what she was talking about, he understood.

"Well son, I believe that Mindy is trying to say to you that a witch could only have a child with the first person she sleeps with. If you would have studied as you should have done and read, you would have known this and knew that's one of the reasons why there isn't that many witches left anymore."

"So that means," Richard look at her with this shivering violently, "Oh Mindy, my love." He pulled her into his arms squeezing her tight. "Don't worry, I'm not mad, this isn't your fault at all. Look it doesn't matter, as long as I have you is alright with me, all I need is you." He brushed away the tears from her eyes, and she tried to talk to him once again. But couldn't get a word out due to the King begin to speak to them once again.

"No worries, Richard, Mindy all you need to do is get the approval from the first person you slept with, in which was-"the King asked.

Mindy knew that it hurt Richard to see her in this kind of pain, but he cupped her chin so that she would make eye contact with him and nicely said, "We will fix it, okay!" And with that he slid the ring back upon her finger and gives her this wonderful reassuring smile.

"I need to go out for a while and handle some business today, I do believe that Eddie is somewhere around here, maybe you would like to have lunch with him or something," he asked her.

"That would be nice, thank you Richard," Mindy softly said. He then led her out of the office and walked her back to their bedroom and as she sat upon the bed, he went on whatever business he needed to be handled.

Mindy decides to write in my dairy, maybe it would help her feel a little better.

Dear Dairy,

I probably not understanding everything that just happened downstairs, but I have no excuse for anything that has happened in my life or will happen during this moment in my life. I'm just praying that there is a way to work all this out for the both of us to be happy. I just feel that things will not work out great, mostly if I can't give him children.

But then there is this nightmare that I can't escape from knowing that Richard will hate me for some reason, but I'm locked away in a cell not knowing nothing but all I know is that I die there and Richard, himself takes his life. O, please make this nightmare go away please.

-Mindy

Mindy place her dairy into the drawer in the nightstand and laid there for a moment praying that everything will work out in the end.

That evening....

Eddie comes to the room to tell Mindy goodnight, but she wasn't there. He began to wonder where she could have gone. He was surprised since she didn't fall asleep in the bed. He decides to return to his room. As he was walking to his room, he ran into Richard.

"Where's Mindy," he asked his brother.

"She wasn't there," Eddie said.

"What? Where is she," Richard yelled out and ran into the bedroom. And before anything else happened the entire castle was being searched. As Richard was searching for her, he ran into a slave, "Have you found her?"

"No-no Sir," she replied. He tossed her onto the ground, worried, he knows that she was in some kind of trouble.

It must have been around midnight, when he catches sight of Mindy in the garden with so man he never seen before. He was holding onto her arms tightly as she was trying to pull away from him.

"Darling," the man spoke, and she thought she would lose her mind once she heard his voice. She couldn't break the hold he had on her. But she noticed she was thankful when she shows Richard coming up from behind the dark straighter. But before Richard could reach her, the dark man ripped her top off revealing her breast. Then Mindy heard a roared, "What's going on?" The stranger let her go and turned around to face Richard.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mindy, I guess we got caught."

"What the hell are you talking about," she said.

"Mindy, what is the meaning of all of these," Richard said with this anger in his voice.

"You don't have to answer him Mindy, we can just run away together cause we're in love with one other like soulmate," the stranger spoke. Which shocked the hell out of her.

"No Richard, he's totally lying I don't know this man –"before she could finish talking, Richard had in a second broke the strangers man's neck, he was burning with this rage. "You," he angrily yelled out and grabbed her by her wrists.

"Richard please listen to me, I have no idea what's going on or who that man was, I swear. You need to believe me –"suddenly she was pressed up against the wall, Richard's hands around her neck squeezing tight.

She closed her eyes due to the pain, but Richard just yelled at her, "Look at me." She opened her eyes to look at him and to see if he would let her go, if she could try and talk with him about what happened, it wasn't what he thought it was it was nothing like that, Mindy had no idea who that man was, all she knew was that she was being framed by someone.

"Richar-," she started to say.

"Shut the fuck up, I don't want to hear anything you have to say, shit I could smell his scent all over you...." He sniffed at her.

"No, I promise I didn't, I--- I love only you."

"You tricked me, Mindy and you will totally pay for this! Do you hear me???? I WILL TOTALLY MAKE YOU PAY FOR PLAYING WITH MY HEART, WITH ME!!!!!" He roared out at her as he grabbed her by her hair and dragged her behind him.

"Richard, please you're hurting me."

"You should have thought about that before!"