Chapter TWO

First Punishment

SHE SLOWLY REMOVED HER CLOTHES as he also did the dame. He did leave his boxers on but other than that they were pretty much nude. He sat down on the bed and signed for her to come over and join him, she slowly walked over and sat beside him.

"Now lay down," he told her.

"Yes, Sir," she replied then scooted to the center of the bed and laid there, he joined her laying right beside her and within moments they were both asleep.

*****

She didn't know how long she was asleep, but she could feel someone looking at her as she slept. So, she slowly opened her eyes, and it was her Sir looking down at her.

"Wake up, my slave," he told her. At that moment she crawled out of the covers and decide to get off the bed and stand there next to the bed holding her head down. "Go and get yourself some breakfast in the kitchen," he sneered out at her.

She didn't move, since she had no idea where the kitchen was or anything of that matter, so she asked him in a sweet little voice, "What do those Master wish to eat?"

"Blood!" he replied to her, which made her shrink slightly.

"Okay Master," and with that, she turned and started walking through the bedroom door, but she froze when she heard him let out a laugh and she turned back and faced him.

Which by surprise, he was already standing in front of her, "Well, well this isn't a very good start in a first impression, my slave." She felt totally tensed up and at that moment her temper started up which she's always been very temperamental. She didn't like that he kept calling her slave or my slave.

She cleared her throat and yelled out at him, "My name is Mindy Rose, not slave, and not my slave." She stepped back a step and looked at him, and that's when she noticed his lips quirked into a smirk, and with that, she lifted her hand and slapped him with all her might, without thinking about what she was doing since noticed that the smirk upon his lips faded away and anger grown in his eyes.

He reached out and grabbed her by the throat, "You better listen and listen well," he spoke in a slim voice, "You will walk over to the bed, knee down with your arms straightened out above your head." She couldn't move, knowing that she was about to be punished for the first time by him.

"Move it now!" he angrily told me, "Or else your punishment is going to be ten times worst."

Without other words she did, as she was told, and walked over to the bed, she kneeled and placed her hands over her head and upon the blood-red covers, she heard him walking through her. He reached into the nightstand next to his bed and pulled out a paddle. He stood behind her and without saying a word at all; she felt a quick movement of the paddle ripping at her flesh, she had nothing to help protect her at all. The pain ripped through her causing a tear to weep up in her eyes.

"I do hope that one didn't hurt you so much, because you still have eleven more hits, hopefully, this will show you some manners?" he told her, as she prepared herself for the next few hits mostly cause as a witch, she was about to feel the pain ten times worse than any human would ever feel it. She bit as hard as she could down on her lips as he hit her repeatedly, the pain was truly unbearable, but she had to stay silent.

"Now that was the last one, what a workout don't you think, slave?"

"Yes, Master," she replied to him feeling weak. The silver from the necklace started to make her feel dizzy and she knows that the wounds wouldn't be able to heal correctly.

"Now, you will go get me breakfast," he ordered her. She didn't dare look at him as she slowly got up from the floor, he came up behind her with a black silk robe and place it around her.