Tears of a Savior

Started January 11th 2013

Author’s Note

“I wrote this story with my odd love for manga-adventure stories and comics as well as all the video games and animes I watch. I hope some parts don’t confuse anyone; that WAS NOT my intention (actually, you never know, it just added to the story) I tried my best to pour my imagination into it as much as I could,

Each character in this “novel” is based on people in my life (at the moment) that have had great impact on me. I hope you-who-is-reading-this will be able to connect with at least one of the characters, and that you fall in love with the creation of imagination as much as I did while writing it.

Alright, I think I’m done talking for now, so without further ado,

I wish you good reading!

‘Embark on an adventure and let your imagination flow.’

~Anonymous~

“This book was written for the purpose of my children. May it tell them that love and justice will always conquer over evil and hate.

            My children, these are dark times, find hope and take courage, for what you are, you will be hunted to the death until the last of you. We are a dying breed and therefore hated because of the power we possess. To survival it will lead you.

Good Luck.”

Prologue

It was around noon, on July 23rd 2013. Which you could also guess: Summer Time. I was so happy. I was able to go horseback riding and hang with my friends. Most of which were benders…except well, me. Yes, I was the special little duck out of my friends. I guess you could say that, I was a bit excluded. They’d always make fun of my appearances…I know, I’m making it sound like they aren’t very much like friends. My only real friend (if you want to put it that way) was Anne Wright. I guess I should tell you about myself before going on. I’m 5’7”, green eyes, extremely dark hair (almost black) and long (practically to my hips. I live with my mum, I never knew what or who my dad was or looked like. My mum’s always told me he died in an accident and whenever I ask her to tell me more she just goes “you’ll understand soon”. Not that I’ve never wanted to know him, it felt fine with just my mum and I. Oh and the best part of my life is; I live around benders. Yes, people who can bend the elements of nature; Water, Earth, Fire and Wind. Of course those are the main ones that everyone knows of but, there are always those sub-elements that no one really cares about…