Epilogue

It’s been ten years to the day since the first day we were all an official group. The world has changed in too many ways, that to try to name them I’d be here for ages. I have seen time go past me for over three centuries now, and I can’t understand how people can go by their normal lives, not knowing how much pain and war and hatred we had to get through to finally achieve the peace we wanted.

                Time is… it devours, it destroys everything it touches. Beasts, plants, iron, steel anything. It turns towns to ruin and kills humans. It can beat down a high mountain even if it pleased to. And the amount of it that I have seen and experienced is more than anyone could even bear to watch…and yet, I feel as if I will always have a longing to keep on living and experiencing those things…

                I hope my companions’ children can understand all the importance and meaning life has; it should not be taken away lightly or taken for granted. That’s right; I should probably tell you what exactly has gone on these past ten years.

Giselle and Harry got married; and I believe she has just delivered her second child a week ago; the first is a boy named Christopher and the daughter, they chose to name Jane. Christopher is identical to Harry in every single way, although I can’t say anything about Jane yet; I bet she’ll be as beautiful and cunning as her mother.

James and Liam also started a family; they adopted two girls, named Valerie and Rellya, although I don’t know much on their situation, I am happy for them.

As for Vanessa, she seems to be doing fine, that’s right I haven’t told you yet; Kellan passed away from a newly found sickness in the blood called Leukemia. We are still quite worried about Vanessa though; she acts so strong at times but I fear she’s still in the worst. He left her with a baby boy, Eric I believe it is. In my opinion it’s quite a plain name but it is a sensible name none the less.

Niall’s legs have improved greatly; the doctor says that he can walk—but only for a small amount at a time.

Daryn got married again, he and Harry are on actual speaking terms; Daryn is actually Christopher’s god father. I believe Daryn married a princess from the fire kingdom named Antoinetta. He seems happy enough but I know he misses Merle and still thinks of her—we all do…especially Harry.

As for me, I found some old scriptures that revealed how to release ghosts from a curse; so of course I freed my old kingdom.

 Sometimes I wonder what would’ve happened if I could’ve taken Aiden’s place. If I had served in eternal damnation instead of him, and then I realize I am not completely immortal.

Well, at the end of all things, I can honestly say that our tale has only been the little pebbles that start an avalanche. How our journey—our adventure; has now caused something bigger, than we could have ever imagined…