jealousy

Wanda pov

I knew yn and Nat needed a moment together. When me and Natasha were talking in the kitchen we accidently both confessed to have feelings for her. We talked a bit more and decided to try and be with the tree of us thats if yn likes us too... me and Nat daten before her and Steve got together it wasnt really serious but we did like eachother. Still i cant help but feel a pang in my heart everytime i see her so cuddly with Nat, we were like that too but i made the mistake of not telling her about vision. Im really hoping she will forgive me and is willing to give us three a shot. She makes me happy, happier than vision ever made me, seeing her with Nat like that was really hard at first but now it warms my heart.

I put away my empty teacup and walk to yn's room. They are so damn cute (picture of last chapter) i climb into the bed on the other side of yn and cuddle my head on her arm. On autopilot her arm lifst up and wraps around me. I can get used to this. Cuddled into yn with nat without having to worry about anything.

"Miss maximoff i was asked to notify you, miss Romanoff and Miss Rogers about a party at 8. Its mandatory." I sigh "thanks jarvis." I give both of them a Kiss on their cheeks and they slightly shift awake. "Hey sleepyheads... we have a party at 8 we need to get ready." Nat groans while yn smiles. "Well then you two better get out so i can get ready." Yn says me and Nat nod and walk out the door going separate ways to get ready.

Yn pov

I go into my bathroom and brush my theeth, i grab a towel and step into the shower i wash my hair and body and shave all thats nescesarry. I get out blow dry my hair and walk out to my closet. After a couple minutes i decide on a hot suit and put it on with some
White sneakers

 After a couple minutes i decide on a hot suit and put it on with some White sneakers

(Minus the necklace and theres a bit of yn's tattoo visible)

I put my hair in a high ponytail with waves and put my earrings in and the piercings in my ear after that i spray on my favorite cologne.

I check my watch 7.48 perfect i make my way down to the party and am greeted by all kinds of different People i politely greet them and go to the bar grabbing a beer. I spot wanda and Nat and make my way over "Wow you two look beautifull"

 I spot wanda and Nat and make my way over "Wow you two look beautifull"

natasha's dress

Wandas dress

Wanda blushes and Nat smiles "thank you" "you look handsome too." I chuckle and take a sip of my beer when a girl approaches us.
"Hey, im brave." I smile softly and shake her hand "nice to meet you brave, im yn" "Natasha Romanoff" "Wanda maximoff" they say nodding a bit. "Wanna dance yn?" She says with puppy eyes. I chuckle and bow "as you wish lady brave."
T

he redheads roll their eyes and scoff. Brave pulls me towards the dance floor and places my arms around her waist we dance to a bit slower song and i must say she is a good dancer. Then a seduxtiver song comes on and she mischieveously looks at me. She turns around in my arms and sways her hips i Just go with the beat and spin her around. She grinds into my crotch with her ass and puts my hands close to her boobs she turns around again which makes my hands fall to her ass before i know it she gets thrown to the side by red whisps and im getting dragen tijdens a corner by two fuming redheads.

Nat pov

Yn leaves with that 'brave' bitch to dance and i clench my jaw. Wanda gently grabs my hand to calm me down. Then the bitch dames to grind on yn i see shes a bit uncomfortabke but she doesnt say anything. Then she grabs yns hands and lifts them to her boobs bit i seeyn put then down lower and resting on her stomache i smile a bit shes a true gentlewoman but i wish that would be me or wanda for that matter but not some dumb bitch.
I clench my fist when the hoe leans in for a Kiss before i can even go over the bitch is trown back by wanda Who is seething i grab yn and pull her away. Im sure this wasnt her intention but we sure as hell wont let somebody else touch her like that. I push yn in a chair and shoot her a glare then i go over to wanda pulling her off the bitch Who now has a busted lip and a bleeding nose. "Youre Lucky i dont want yn to be mad at us otherwise i would let her go right now and you would end up dead in an alleyway if you even go remotely close to our yn we'll dont hestitate to kill you." I spat at her and took wandas hand in mine "she was imagining yn fucking her all night long and she was going to Kiss her." Wanda fumes out. I clench my fist and together we make our way over to yn Who is innocently talking to Rhodey with a small smile. That calms me and wanda down a bit. When we stand in front of her she stands up "you allright loves? Whats wrong? What happend?" I sigh a little and wanda smiles a bit but we dont speak.

"Its allright Do you two want to dance with me? Or do you prefer to sit here and drink a bit?" Shes really sweet, i smile and look at wanda "lets dance" we say at the same time. We go over to the dancefloor and yn pulls us in and spins us around. Then it gets a bit sexy and we dance around her. We dance and dance when some guy grabs wandas hips and kisses her neck "let me go asshole" "aww Come on babe iknow you Just want to be fucked by me amd be my slut." I hear yn growl from beside me while i clench my jaw when i turn to look at tn again shes nowhere to be found. Then the guy gets thrown across the room with force. Yn cups wandas cheek "you allright darling?" Wanda nods with a tear in her eye and hugs yn tightly Who places a Kiss on her head and shoos her in my direction.

Yn walks over to where the guy landed and picks him up by the colar and presses him into the wall. She says something in his ear and he nods quickly she lets him fall down and he runs away.

"That was hot" wanda says
"Damn right." I smirk