lingering touches pt 1🌶

We lay in bed cuddling with eachother and it was very warm so i took off my shirt leaving me in my sportbra. Out of the corner of my eyes i see my two fiancées exchanging looks and licking their lips. Before i can do anything else Natasha sits on my stomach pinning my arms above my head while i give her a cheeky smirk. "Sooo.... not that i dont enjoy seeing you on top of me. But i prefer you under me." Nat goes to speak but before she can say anything i wrapped my legs around her waist and bodyslamned her into the matress on her back making me on top of her with my thighs on either side of her petite waist. She looks up at me with those big innocent eyes and i groan. I turn to wanda Who looks at us while groping her boobs with a lustfull gaze.

I grab wanda by her neck and pull her in for a bruising kiss that gets hotter with every passing second i pull away letting her lip go with a pop and turn back to Nat Who is frustratedly tugging at me to try and get on top. I smirk at her and she gulps "is my dirty little baby a little frustrated?" She moans and whines making me slap her thigh "dont be a brat now, use your words and perhaps when im done with you you are allowed to fuck me how you want. Am i clear detka?" (Baby)

She gulps and nods eagerly "yes daddy i understand." I moan lowly "such a pretty girl, such a goodgirl for me arent you sweetheart?" "Oh fuck daddy im your goodgirl use me, please me, Just fuck me till i cant walk anymore please daddy." She moans out her words making me slap her thigh and boobs. She lets out a loud moan and buckles her hips i chuckle darkly and slap her pussy making her jolt and let out a startled moan. I lick up her juices thats dripping down her thigh "Open your mouth slut" she obeys immediately sticking her tongue out. I spit in her mouth close her jaw and hold eye contact while putting my knee against her burning center. "Swallow." She moans out at the taste of my spit mixed with her juices. "Ride my thigh baby like the slut you are." She moans "does my baby like to be called a slut?" "Hmm... fuckk daddy" "answer me slut!" I say pressing my knee harder into her center. "Yes daddy im your slut, i love being your slut please fuck meee" "ride me, and i will not repeat myself again." She immediately starts to grind her hips into my knee and thigh. I grab wandas borrowed hoodie making her fall on all fours with her ass angled perfectly. I growl out and Kiss her hungrily while spanking her still covered ass making her jolt into me and moaning loudly into my mouth. I take off her hoodie and unclip her bra. Grabbing her throath so she sits up kneeling next to me. I thighten it a bit and suck marks harshly on her neck and collarbones.

I turn my attention back to Nat Who is moaning harder and harder letting me now she is close i pull my thigh away "Daddy! Fuck me please no i need to cum daddy please" tears of frustration leave her eyes and she begs
Without warning i flip her over so shes on top of me and put her on my face. "Ride my tongue like the slut you are and maybe youll get a reward" i moan lowly when i taste her sweet juices in my mouth i begin to circle her clit with my tongue and lick up stripe after stripe of her intoxicating sweetness. Without warning i plunge my tongue into her her needy hole making her scream "daddyyyyy fuckkkk" i hear wanda whine and slap her thigh assumming she sits still in the same spot i left her making her whine and moan again i speed up my tongue, nats moans spilling off her lips like a prayer

Not long after her legs begin to quiver and strangled moans erupt from her troath. "Come for me baby" i husk plunging my tongue back in speeding up she screams my name and comes undone in my mouth her sweet cum coating my tongue and dripping a little down my chin. When wanda sees she licks from my throat to up my chin licking the cum off and starts kissing me i rip off the rest of her clothes while Nat and wanda free me of mine.

Nat trails kisses from my shoulders down to my back and trailing her nails softly scratching over my back while i nip at wandas nipples agressively while she cries it out. "Daddy mm Just like that it feels soo good.... fuckk please fill me up with your fingers." I tease her making the inside off her thighs red and blue from slaps and hickeys before i without warning plunge 2 fingers in, stretching her out "ahhhh ynn" i bite down on her clit and then on her nipples before spanking her ass hard but not too much so its still pleasurable all while still fingering her deeply and hard. "Its daddy you slut, make that mistake one more time and you wont cum and dont get to join in on nats reward." I growl  out harshly while adding a third finger
"Soryy daddy please!" "Please what?" I teasingly say "please can i cum??" "Cum for me" i speed up my thrusts deeper and harder i suck at her nipples hard and release them with a pop making her squirt all over my thighs. I Kiss her and Nat softly and get a wet rag freshing them both up.

"Now its our turn." Nat says smirking
"Okay baby" "nu-uh its mommy for you"