heaven isnt the same

I feel light and i hear little kids running around i turn and see a beautifull garden with flowers and butterfly's i walk over to a trema with a swing and sit down on it swinging softly while humming a tune that wanda always used to sing to me in sokovian. Suddenly i hear my dads voice "yn baby, what are you doing here? Shouldnt you be proposing right now?" A tear leaves my eyes "no dad, it went wrong before i even had the chance and now im.....here" he sighs softly "ynn....youre in the in between right now, well since youve had a good life i think you can call it heaven but with the chance to go back..." i wipe my tears "they dont want me anymore dad... they think i dont love them, so they stopped loving me"

"Come with me, ill show you something" i walk next to my dad to a little pond and i gaze in the water before i feel a pounding in my head and a blinding light in my eyes.

Suddenly its like im alive but i cant say or touch anything Just...watch.
I see myself lying on a stretcher with a blanket over me. The door opens behind me and i see Nat and Wanda Who look like they havent slept and eaten in days. "I miss her so much Nat" my heart breaks "me too wands, its all my fault." I try to scream and yell that it isnt her fault and that im right here but no words Come out. "Do you think she is watching us from above?" Wanda asks nat with a glint of hope, and Nat sighs softly "i believe she is, she has always been protective of us im sure she is still protecting us from wherever she is right now" a sad smile graces my lips as tears still fall down my face. Wanda and Nat hug eachother thight both letting their tears fall. "Im not ready for the burial tomorrow, i cant say goodbye Just yet." Wanda sobs out "Me neither love, but we dont have a choice. She wouldve wanted us to move on, and i know we both cant do that but we can try to be strong for her." They Kiss eachother softly and leave the room after giving a last glance to my pale body. I start to feel nauseous and in the blink of an eye im back with my dad.

"They love you, more than life itself." I break down crying. "There is someone else Who would like to see you..."

"Hey babe..."

"Y-you youre here..?? Ive missed you so much Allison. Im soo sooo sorry babe i shouldve been there for you i shouldve saved you, i shouldve seen it coming but i didnt i wasnt there i broke our vow.. i coundt save you from yourself im so sorry allison, please forgive me" i hug her tightly "its not your fault ynn, i shouldve told you how i felt i shouldnt have gotten so drunk and driven its my fault baby and no one elses. ive missed you too...but you need to go back. You have a family now, dont leave them like i left you.....brokenhearted and feeling guilty. They need you and you need them.... ill be okay aslong as i know youre happy and safe." I smile softly at her. "There is still someone i need to find then ill go back." She smiles softly giving me a Kiss on my cheek "do what you gotta do, but dont make the same mistake as me"

I run till i find him he looks at me confused then he recongnizes me "champ?? Is that really you?" I smile softly and Engulf him in a hug. "I missed you coulson" "iknow champ, but i see you got your happy family. Im so proud of you champ but you should get back." "But what about you uncle C?? Youve saved me... but i wasnt there to save you.." "champ you were still recovering of getting out of the ice, you were still a kid and its no ones fault... not even Loki's he was corrupted. But its Fine, im doing good up here. Now go back to your family before the time is up. Theyll be burying you in an hour, you gotta leave before that or you will never return again." "I love you uncle C, take care." "You too champ, i love you too" i give him a tight hug and go back to my dad.

"So whats your decision ynn?"
"I gotta go back, my family needs me"