i still need you.....

Yn pov

My Phone, rings. I open my eyes. I see that the Police is trying to get a hold of me and answer. The redhead i held previously is gone her scent still lingering she probably went to eat something.

I pick up the Phone.

I feel numb. The air is caught in my troath. I take a shaky breath.
1
.
2
.
3
.
4
.
5
Another one
1
.
2
.
3
.
4
.
5
I open my eyes. Hes gone. He died. In the arms. Of the love of his life.
I let out a shaky breath.
My dad... gone
He knew. He knew he would die.
He didnt tell me. He knew. And he didnt tell me.

I understand. I think.

Shit

Natasha.....

I run to the commonroom shes standing there happily making some p&j sandwiches. I hug her from behind and hold her close. I whisper in her ear and she breaks down. She cant compose herself and my tears start to flow she yells, i dont hear her anymore. I hold her tight and Kiss her head my tears falling down. Hers stroking my chest and running over my abs. Others Come in. They heard the news. He died. Captain steven Grant Rogers, captain America, America's ass, my father, dad, is gone. I need to plan the funeral.
Right now, im Just gonna hold Nat and stay here. Ill be okay...
I still need you dad.... i love you.
Ill miss you. But ill move on, you would want that. But for right now im not gonna let go.

I love you, you will be missed