1. Author's Note

Welcome to the Boiling Isles!

Now that TOH has completed I feel confident writing fan fiction. There's a few things you need to note while reading.

1. While I don't actually care what Raine was born as (and gender/sex may not even work the same way in the demon realm) in this story they will be AMAB. I do not intend to misgender them and when you see pronouns other than "they" it is about someone else. While our main character who is intersex may be accidentally misgendered (and quickly corrected) as they lean towards a masculine style with a feminine face (or a more masculine look with a feminine style later in the story), Raine Whispers will not be.

2. Eda's (and Lilith's) curse is not geneticly transferable.

3. Homophobia, transphobia, and other hate will be removed. I have the right to remove hateful comments from my story and disallow hateful people from reading my work. Disagreement does not equal hate. It is up to my discretion.

4. Unless otherwise stated, all art is my own creation. You can find more of my work on Tumblr at WishfulThinkingJLA and I am a commissionable artist. You can DM me on Tumblr to find out how if you'd like.

5. I encourage you to like and comment. Comments are my favorite way to receive notifications.

I promise newer chapters are better than older ones.

Thank you, everyone!

Enjoy!