002

IT WAS THE NEXT MORNING, and Anastasia couldn't remember anything before she passed

She was also worried.

What if she can't remember anything else ?

A soft knock game from the door "yes?" Her voice came small. " can you come downstairs please?" The boy as she recognized named Stephen said.

She got up to her feet quickly going downstairs.

     🫧
"What's your name?" The girl named Elena asked.

"Anastasia Branson." I said.

"Like in Lexi Bransons sister?" Stephen asked in shock
"Yeah , where is my sister exactly?" I asked.

"Damon killed her." Stephen rats Damon out.

A shock of sadness came over me, what did he kill her for? If I wasn't alive would I be able to see her? Is she okay? Did she know I loved her?

Tears fill the brim of my eyes before I blink them away.

"Oh." My voice came out soft.

——

Damon and Stephen knew about the girl , the girl that was in front of them.

She was the angel of New Orleans.

Everyone knew her especially, her relationship with the Mikaelson's .

She was the girl you could tell your life to , and she wouldn't tell anyone not even the Mikaelson's.

In the books , and for what they heard about her from the Mikaelson's she was killed by Esther.

After her death the originals went on a rampage, klaus had lost his best friend , Rebekah lost a sister , kol lost the love of his life ,and Elijah lost his sister.

And for what the Salvatore brothers knew.

They could not let the originals have her.