010

I was dead

I was dead.

Death is weird subject to talk about, everyone's like "oh live your life to the fullest" but what if you didn't know you were gonna die?

If I had one thing to change it would be to not trust Stephen or Damon.

I mean now I'm locked in a cell for Elena.

All my cry's and suffering was for Elena.

I could hear a faint run coming towards me, and to my luck it was Tyler Lockwood.

"Tyler!" I gasp slightly, "Anastasia I'm so sorry I wasn't here." He apologizes softly.

He unties the chains and picks me up bridal style, without a blink we were already at the Lockwood mansion.

He kisses my head softly " I love you Anastasia." He says as I slowly drift to sleep.

🫧

"You need to leave!" I hear Tyler's voice yell, "sorry it's just you have something that's mine." The voice responds.

"I'm Kol Mikaelson."

I jolt awake at the sound of the name, "hello darling." Kol says smirking.

"Don't talk to her!" Tyler defends, "Tyler I got to go." I say holding the cover to my chest.

"Oh I see what happened." Kol says realization hitting his face.

I grab my clothes that was still on the bed, and bring the cover with me to the bathroom.

By the time I finished putting on my shorts, Kol
stands in front of me grinning.

I put my hand in front of my chest covering, "now darling it's nothing I haven't seen before." Kol says.

"Now what are you doing with that...boy." He scoffs
"None of your business jackass." I roll my eyes putting my bra back on.

Before I could put my shirt back on Kol pushes me against the wall , " darling you know how bad my temper is." He whispers in my ear.

"I didn't realize because you were in a coffin for a century." I whisper back.