024

ANASTASIA WAS STUCK

ANASTASIA WAS STUCK.

Stuck in a constant loop.

She would go the whole day sleeping , she wouldn't eat.

Everyone was worried.

Of course they checked on her everyday , making sure she didn't turn it off.

They left blood bags, they tried everything but the guilt was eating them alive.

And yet again Anastasia wasn't talking.

But they had more important things to take care of.

Rebekah had been in a dangerous body , and the original owner Eva Sinclair was awakening, while Rebekah was inside of it.

-

I knew I was stuck.

I tried breaking the cycle but it was impossible.

I looked hideous, my room was a disgusting.

There was nothing I could do.

"Hey love how are you doing, I just came by to see if you want to talk about what happened you know I'm always here for you and I love you incredibly amounts Anastasia, it's really not heathy to love a person like I love you." Rebekah said pacing around.

And once again, the blonde girl was silent.

"It's okay , you know what ima just let it out, Anastasia I'm so incredibly mad at myself for listening to klaus and not telling you and i thought it was the best time to give you these, their notes and letters of when I first meet you and stuff." Rebekah said handing piles of notes.

Anastasia was silent again, but she read each card.

5/12/1702
We arrived in New Orleans for the first time, and we are determined to build this place our home.

I met a girl today her name was Anastasia Branson , she was one of the most beautiful  girls I've ever seen.

Me and her are much alike , most definitely because of our fashion senses and humor.

10/23/1718

I totally forgot about this bloody journal but here's what happened.

I introduced klaus and Elijah to Anastasia or "Stas" as I call her, and we all formed an incredible bound with each other.

Kol got un daggered and they meet each other and kol as totally into her , I can so tell.

Anyways we started helping build the city of New Orleans how exiting!

2/4/1745

You know I'm contemplating on tossing this journal.

Okay so my baby Anastasia died..

You don't understand how hard it is for me to cope or do anything, I've been stuck in a loop.

She died in 1738.

And did I mention kol and Anastasia were madly in love with each other?

It's adorable to watch or was adorable.

I understand it was seven years ago but it stills hurts, bad.

Okay before I start crying again , klaus went absolutely rouge he killed an entire village .

I'm just hoping I can save him.

3/30/1820

I started dating a the governors son Emil, he's everything I wished for.

I asked Klaus's and Elijah's permission to turn him so I could live with him and we can be together forever but..

They both rejected and Klaus made a fairly mean comment on how I want to turn every boy I see, but it's big true!

And Emil tried to fight for me and got thrown of the balcony.

I had so much hatred for klaus, I just wanted Anastasia back.