027

I FINALLY GOT OUT

I FINALLY GOT OUT.

The loop was Brocken.

I was walking down the streets of New Orleans, with bags full of new shoes and makeup.

"What a lovely surprise seeing you." I say noticing someone has been following me.

I turn my heels seeing non other than Finn Mikaelson.

"Remember how you used to convince me that being a child was okay, and how'd you play tag and hide and seek with me to show me how to have fun." Finn says looking at the floor.

"Well yeah, you were so convinced you had to do every thing your mother said and to watch as me and the others played." I said remembering the moment.

"Come on Finn, we're kids we have to have fun!" I chuckle grabbing ahold of Finn's arm.

"W-what no my mother." He says stuttering.

"Let's play hide and seek, you count and I'll hide." I jump in joy.

"I-okay." Finn says giving in.

Finn turned around and started counting, as I hid behind a tree near were Finn was counting.

"I was thankful that you showed me that, but after all that you showed me you still chose my siblings." Finn chuckled walking closer to me.

I start backing up, before I hit a wall.

"And now I'm going to show you death you've never seen before." Finn says inches away from my face.

"Now brother we both know you'll be dead before you get the chance to do that." I hear klaus faint voice.

"And I'll make sure of it." Elijah's faint voice says.

"And I'll be bloody dammed before you lay hands on Anastasia." Rebekah's voice appeared.

Klaus grabs my wrist and speeds me back to the house.