022

SEASON THREE

ANASTASIA BRANSON WAS MUTE

She couldn't talk nor feel anything, it wasn't like she turned off all her emotions again she just didn't care.

As bad as it may seem , she just needed a break. She needed to relive all the memories possible that her mind could collect at the moment.

She was also angry, not even she was furious.

On how such people could keep that big of a secret from her, not only was kol the love of her life , he was her best friend.

She barley got to spend time with him as herself.

"Kol!" I said running after the boy.

"I'm sorry darling , I can't let you win this round you always win and it's no fair." Kol says whining like a child.

"Ow kol!" I say after purposely tripping myself, "oh my gosh , Anastasia are you okay?" He said running back to the girl holding her foot.

"I think I seriously broke something." I groan in pain.

"Tag your it."

"Anastasia one day I'm gonna beat you." The boy said rolling his eyes.

"Like you could ever do that." I say giggling getting up from my spot.

"Oh you think it's funny?" Kol says crossing his arms.

"I think it's hilarious." I say matter-a factly.

"Well this should shut you up." He says before smashing his lips onto mine.

  As much as she'd hate to say it,maybe it was time for her to move on.

Yea she was deeply in love with him, but he's never coming back, but she knew she'd never get over him if she wanted to or not.

Being in love isn't a constant thing, it doesn't always flow at the same strength. It's not always like a river in flood. It is more like the sea. It has tides, ebbs and flows.

The thing is when love is real whether it is ebbing or flowing, it is always there. It never goes away. And that is the only proof you can have that is real, and not just a crush.