023

PROMISES WAS LIKE A TIE

If you broke the promise, they would probably have that hint not to trust or believe your words.

And that day her sister promised her, she would come back for her.

She never came.

"Look I have to leave for a while." Lexi said.

"N-no you can't leave me her by myself Lexi, their practically kill me!" I shouted.

I was furious with Lexi, I knew what she was gonna do the minute she stepped out of the house.

She'd flee.

"I'm so so sorry Stas you don't understand." Lexi said tears brimming her eyes.

"I promise you I'll come back." Lexi instantly said.

She brought out her pink finger signaling for her little sister to make the promise.

Both sisters tied their pinky together, both kissing their thumbs.

"If you break this Lexi , I will never forgive you." I said bluntly.

"I won't I promise, but I'm also leaving today." She said exhaling.

"Lexi...not now you know , you know." I said tears falling as I mumble.

What a promise could do to a 10 year old girl.

I always waited for her to come back, but like I said she'd flee getting the hell away.

My dad was so angry with my sister leaving , he couldn't help but put his rage onto me.

Ghostin by Ariana grande was playing faintly in the background of my room.

It was a habit, I would play music and sleep all day, although sometimes I couldn't sleep.

It was cheesy but who cares.