028

TRAPPED WAS A COMMON WORD

Trapped emotionally and  physical.

And with Finn trying to kill me and Freya Mikaelson trying to help us understand and trust her.

I was trapped.

Klaus thought it would be best to protect me, but really it's doing us no good, yes he gave me all of the resources I needed but locking me in my room?

Of course nobody knows except klaus, because no one listens to him or does what he says so.

But really I had to problem with it I was listening to music, and becoming a better version of myself.

And after the last two weeks, it was all I could do to help myself.

I jump slightly at the ringing sound coming from my phone, I answer putting the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" I ask not reading the caller.

"Hey cutie umm...where are you?" Rebekah asks.

"Oh yeah Klaus locked me in my room so I'm just here chillin." I say letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"What I'm the bloody hell!" Rebekah yelled hanging up the phone.

"Whatever." I mumble , going back to painting my finger nails.

-
A loud bang came from my window causing me to jump.

I look up to see what the sound was , and it was Rebekah with a worried expression.

"Hey still can't get your body back?" I chuckle noticing her distressed face.

She puts her hand up to the window, as I place mine on hers.

"It's okay becka I'm gonna be okay, just focus on getting your body and check in on Davina for me I told her I'd help her try to bring kol back." I say as tears flood Rebekah's eyes.

"Rebekah don't cry , im really gonna be fine." I say chuckling under my breath.

"Okay so I found out that the body that I'm in, she takes power from children that's why everyone's coming after her." Rebekah says wiping the fallen tears.

I nod in understanding as Rebekah leaves.