016

"IM HOME HONEY!" I yell through the house chuckling Kaleb right behind my tracks

"Oh I thought you never come back." Stephen says appearing.

"I just wanted to see what y'all are doing."I say grabbing bourbon for myself.

"Where's Damon?" I ask chugging the glass, "oh he's at Elena's house dealing with some business."

Stephen turns his back on me, as I stab him with a wooden stake "we need him for leverage." I say with a wide grin.

"Now darling did you have to do that?" Kaleb says appearing himself.

"I had to you don't understand." I sigh pulling off Stephens shirt.

"Oh kinkey?" Kaleb says Chuckling, "shut the hell up before I make you."

"Now what can I do to him."I mumble to myself

Klaus's pov

She had done it, she turned it off.

She has her reasons, but we have no one specifically that will help her turn it back on.

"What do we do." Elijah mumbles to himself.

"I mean we can fake a death?" I say rubbing my temples in distress.

"Marcel!" Elijah jumps in realization, "Marcel?" I say in question.

"They used to date , and Anastasia said she loved him like she loved no other, expect kol of course but he's dead." Elijah explains to me.

"So all we have to do is find her , kill Marcel." I say jumping up from my seat.

"Now where would Anastasia be?" Elijah questions to himself once again.

"Stephen and Damon." I say.