05

It's been 3 months

It's been 3 months.

And I have been dreading it everyday if the week, although I hate Mystic Falls , and the people I started dating a boy named Tyler Lockwood.

The Salvatore brothers have been doing everything in their power, for me not to go with Klaus.

Two months ago.
3rd Person

Stephen and Damon knew the relationship Anastasia had with the Mikaelson's.

And they plan to use it against them.

Although of that, the Salvatore brothers seem to love Anastasia's company.

I mean who wouldn't she's an angel.

And it would tear them in pieces when the time comes.

Damon softly knocked on the door of the angel.

"Come in!" Her soft voice said.

"Hey I need to tell you something." Damon said sitting on her bed.

"Of course" she smiled knowing Damon would vent to her some days.

Damon looked her straight in the eyes and compelled her.

"Anastasia Branson you will not leave with Klaus nor will you obey him."

But little did she know one day she will break that rule.

Anastasia has been with the Salvatore brothers ever since she was reborn.

And she was so grateful. Except the fact that she overheard Damon saying all of the originals are back in town.

Including Esther.

So that's her plan, reuniting with the originals, and then get out of this stupid town.

As much as she loves the Salvatore brothers and her boyfriend, she can't stay here.