013

"SHE CHANGED BODIES ·"  Elijah said

"SHE CHANGED BODIES ·" Elijah said.

"I mean I hope so , it'd be weird if a dead body was just walking around you know" I say "Anastasia!" He yelled making the house shake.

"Okay Elijah stop please." I beg covering my ears, "stas I'm so sorry, come on let's go." He apologizes taking my hand.

Elijah takes me out of my new room leading me to the kitchen where Klaus and another woman would be standing "Anastasia..." the girl says in shock "who is this?" I ask .

"Esther" Elijah whispers to me.

    🫧

Finn, Kol, Esther there all back seeking vengeance.

Gabriella,and Cooper my parents, the first werewolves created.

"Please not them, please." I said through sobs in Klaus's arms, "I'm gonna protect you Stas , no one will touch you, forever and always." Klaus said rubbing my head.

"I'm scared."

Flashback

They were screaming, always screaming.
They hit me like I had ten more life's to spare.

"Do you want me to give you a reason to cry!" Cooper yelled shaking the house in fear.

I was on the ground sobbing, because I broke one of my moms favorite vases.

I knew what was coming so I started crying from the overwhelming sensation.

I knew my mom wasn't going to do anything about it, her face looked like she cared, but deep in her heart I knew she didn't.

End of flashback

New flashback
"I'm sorry!" I yelled sobbing in the bed.

I'm sorry was the only word that came out of my mouth.

Before I even notice a beer glass came crashing on my heat with a loud thud.

"I'm sorry daddy , I'm sorry!"  I yelled my legs giving out.

End of flashback

"Stas your shaking are you okay!" Klaus says with shock.