014

MY WHOLE BODY WAS SHAKING

I was petrified.

So much has happened in the past two years.

It was overwhelming, every single day that I live more and more things come back to haunt me.

The people I have to kill to live, my parents.

Everything.

With all of that it was gone in a click, my humanity and every tear.

I wipe the left over tears from my face standing up "where are you going Stas it's dangerous!" Elijah yells in panic.

"Well Elijah that's non of to us business now is it?" I chuckle stopping in my steps , " and I don't need no scrawny ass trying to help me." I scoff walking out the door.

While walking a find non other than klaus " I'm hungry, klaus will you come with me?" I ask.

"Stas what are you doing it's dangerous out here with your parents on the loss." Klaus whisper shouts.

"Like I give a shit about them." I roll my eyes walking into a bar.

🫧

"Your really  hot." The guy says bringing his face closer to mine, while he leans in I bite into his neck.

I suck every ounce of blood in his body, and it felt really fucking good.

"Now darling, I don't think this is very lady like."

The boys body falls onto the floor as I look up to the man that was talking.

"Now I don't give a fuck what's lady like or not." I say wiping  the blood of my mouth.

"My names Kaleb , what's yours darling."